Calgary Transit route 202 'Saddletowne/69 Street'
From CPTDB Wiki
|Calgary Transit route 202|
- April 29, 1985 - line opened between 8th Street West and Whitehorn stations.
- December 17, 2007 - extension from Whitehorn to McKnight/Westwinds opened.
- August 25, 2012 - official opening of extension, McKnight/Westwinds to Martindale and Saddletowne.
- August 27, 2012 - first revenue trains to Martindale and Saddletowne.
- December 8, 2012 - official opening of West LRT extension from 10th Street to 69th Street.
- December 10, 2012 - first revenue trains to 69 Street