Whats up with the board

D40LF

Noticed that even if I viewed a whole subsection and all the threads are read, it's still showed as bold. For example, I just finished reading all the unread threads in the GTA subsection, and normally after I'm done the main page is not shown as bold. However even after reading all the threads it's still shown as bold, even though there's no unread threads.

Any idea what's wrong with it?

I just used the "Mark Community Read" function (located at the very bottom of the web page). For me at least, it seems to be the only way in marking all the unread post as read.

I can't even view my profile! I get this message when I go to view my profile: [#10245] You are not permitted to view member profiles.

As well, I was not able to view my settings until I recovered my password! lol

Same here. I texted Ashton to let him know of the problems.

Getting the "[#10145] Search is not enabled on the community at this time" when trying to use the View New Content button. It's been very frustrating and I haven't been on this board as much as a result.

I've been on the board, but not being able to navigate it the way I am accustomed to has been frustrating and has impacted the enjoyment factor.

I'm not able to view my own profile because I got this message: [#10245] You are not permitted to view member profiles. What does this mean and how do I fix it?

We are all getting that. There is a technical problem with the board. I have alerted the board techie and hopefully it will be fixed soon. There are some other problems and perhaps they are all stemming from the same malfunction.

• Board Admin

Yeah even I am having problems, will have to look into this further... thanks for letting me know!

OK... I think I fixed it - for those of you that were having problems (which was most likely everyone), please confirm.