Whats up with the board

D40LF

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Tried to go onto the Wiki via the link in the board's header, and a wild code appeared:

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/cptdbca/public_html/wiki/ipbwiki_interface.php on line 1019

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/cptdbca/public_html/wiki/extensions/ipbwiki/ipbwiki_authplugin.php on line 24

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cptdbca/public_html/wiki/ipbwiki_interface.php:1019) in /home/cptdbca/public_html/wiki/includes/WebResponse.php on line 78

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cptdbca/public_html/wiki/ipbwiki_interface.php:1019) in /home/cptdbca/public_html/wiki/includes/WebResponse.php on line 78

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cptdbca/public_html/wiki/ipbwiki_interface.php:1019) in /home/cptdbca/public_html/wiki/includes/WebResponse.php on line 38

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cptdbca/public_html/wiki/ipbwiki_interface.php:1019) in /home/cptdbca/public_html/wiki/includes/WebResponse.php on line 38

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's been a few months now that I've not been able to reply to someone's post in a topic, like to quote them in my reply. I press the quote button on someone's post and it brings me to an empty reply to this topic box without the quoted persons post. Anyone know how to fix that so I can have a users quote show up in my reply?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Run IE 11 in compatibility mode should fix it. Click the gear in the upper right, select compatibility view settings, Click on add (cptdb.ca should already be in the box for you). Click OK and reload the page.

If you have have IE set to clear your history on exit it will wipe this settings out!