Whats up with the board

D40LF

• 1 year later...

I can't figure out how to add someone to a private conversation. The Help section says that this option exists and that an Add button should appear on the left side of the convo, but I cant find it anywhere :huh: Although the Help manual says "you MAY be able to add more participants to a conversation", which is confusing as to why this option isn't available for all conversations

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Not sure if someone got banned awhile back, but when I'm at McDonald's, I found that I cannot use the forum. It tells me I'm not allowed to view it or enter it. Forget which one it was.

I've had this problem too. No matter which location i visit it gives the same message.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It looks like I ran into a problem in the wiki that I can't fix. It started when I went into the wiki's My Preferences page and selected the ipbwiki format. After that change was made, I received this one-line message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Skin::makeGlobalVariablesScript() in /home/cptdbca/public_html/wiki/skins/ipbwiki_skin.php on line 119

This message appears when I enter any of the wiki pages. I tried clearing the cookies and cache, logging in and out of this forum, logging in from the wiki, and even used a different browser doing the aforementioned methods.

It looks like I ran into a problem in the wiki that I can't fix. It started when I went into the wiki's My Preferences page and selected the ipbwiki format. After that change was made, I received this one-line message:

This message appears when I enter any of the wiki pages. I tried clearing the cookies and cache, logging in and out of this forum, logging in from the wiki, and even used a different browser doing the aforementioned methods.

Sorry about that! We'll look into removing the two broken ipbwiki themes.

In the meantime, you should be able to change the theme back from this link: http://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php?title=Special:Preferences&useskin=MonoBook

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey 1604 and Ashton,

Every time I access the CPTDB at any McDonald's restaurants, I got this "[#2000] You are not allowed to visit this community." error. It would appear suddenly McDonald's just got a McBan forum access but the Wiki for an unknown reason. I need this issue fixed.

Ah Martin, just chalk up another one to Millennials and their generation...

Here's a link to this phenomenon: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials

I suspect you could even use it as a verb: Ie: I've been millennial'd

Carry On...

Umm... you do realize that Martin (and me, for that matter) is technically part of that generation as well? :P

In any case, I agree that it would be nice if certain individuals did a better job at looking out for the reputation of our generation, but alas :rolleyes:

Hey 1604 and Ashton,

Every time I access the CPTDB at any McDonald's restaurants, I got this "[#2000] You are not allowed to visit this community." error. It would appear suddenly McDonald's just got a McBan forum access but the Wiki for an unknown reason. I need this issue fixed.

Wow. Last I checked there was no charge to access this forum. If you want to bitch at someone about the board not working on their network you should be bitching at the administrator for the network you are using. Oh wait... That's free too. Guess you get what you pay for. Pony up and get a cellphone with a data plan and then you can bitch at your provider.

• Like 1

Wow. Last I checked there was no charge to access this forum. If you want to bitch at someone about the board not working on their network you should be bitching at the administrator for the network you are using. Oh wait... That's free too. Guess you get what you pay for. Pony up and get a cellphone with a data plan and then you can bitch at your provider.

Better yet, just wait until you get home!