General FY Moments

Orion VIII

I watched the season finale of Survivor Redemtion Island and Boston Rob won! He was one of the three people I was rooting for. This marks the 4th time in 22 seasons of Survivor that I picked the winner. This was also the first time I picked the winner in back to back seasons.

Oh, Russell Hantz hinted that he may return to Survivor in the future after all.

Last night I taped Survivor Redemption Island. Russell {Hantz} got voted off (for the first time ever)! <_<

Made a (usually) impossible left turn at the height of rush hour the other day off of Major Mackenzie Drive in Vaughan because a family of geese was crossing the street, halting oncoming traffic :P

Blasphemy! Nobody can make that turn, never!

Could finally dunk a basketball today at the gym with a basket made for 5'5 tall guys with some buddies! Doing it again tomorrow :) and im only 5' tall!

Wow, you're good. I don't think I could do that in our gym and I'm 5' 11.5".

In other news, I just finished Portal 2!

For us NASCAR fans, Richard Childress kicked Kyle Busch's ass after a last lap incident in the Camping World Truck race involving KB and Childress' driver Joey Coulter.

Kyle had it coming ever since 2004, when he started driving full-time. About time that little punk got what's coming to him!!!

• 2 weeks later...