General FY Moments

Orion VIII

Finally password locked my wifi! No free internet for you! *Russian Accent: In soviet russia, internet block youuuuu!*

- Bryan "Goggles"

wait a minute, you had your wifi open until now? mine has been passworded since day 1 of getting a router (not that you can acess it from outside my house the router is the basement)

wait a minute, you had your wifi open until now? mine has been passworded since day 1 of getting a router (not that you can acess it from outside my house the router is the basement)

Yea... it was password free till about a couple days ago. No wonder it was so laggy, and kept disconnecting. I tried it a while back but... yea didn't work till a couple days ago.

- Bryan "Goggles"

Got a nice video on the Orion VII demonstration in West Vancouver today! Very nice bus and very nice ride on its first or second day of revenue testing service.

Also, post 666! >:]

I'll go for the 2-15th place of uploading/filming a video...

My FY: 200+ Posts! :D

TTC H6 5869 around 2 PM today was officially... the Hottie Car. Left, right and centre, hot girls all around of every type. Some would get off at stations just to get replaced by more hotties. Dayummmm!

Damn, why not everyday.