General FY Moments

Orion VIII

That's good to hear, solar panels are insanely expensive from what I've noticed!

My set is $329 from Rona when crappy tire retails them for $500. ^_^

First day out this year with my bike, Skinny Pig, and we already made it on to 5 different buses today. (Details in GTA sightings thread)

Two buses which I had never managed to track down have been moved from an unknown location in storage to the city's retirement/reactivation garage... I'm hoping I can finally track them down and get my revenge!

Your revenge... This doesn't sound good......

I need to get a HD Video on it....

First day out this year with my bike, Skinny Pig, and we already made it on to 5 different buses today. (Details in GTA sightings thread)

One upped myself yesterday.

Gave my Metropass to my brother (we agreed in advance to split the cost) and rode my bike all the way to work.

Slated to do this at least 6 times.

Two WTF/FY in a day!

Food Basics has store brand "oxi-clean" stuff at $3.49. Rang up as $3.79. Grabbed a guy for price check who confirmed the discrepancy. I got it for free. Metro sells the same at $6.39.

Bought an alloy bike pedal and needed new toe clips. At the closest Canadian Tire I couldn't find it at first; staff found two but they're both missing parts. At the next closest one I found one, complete, and at half off!

I'm gonna be a Gramma in November !!! :P

Congratulations!

My FY moment: I finally figured out how to get the Ultima Weapon in Final Fantasy III, I'm slicing and dicing my way through bosses in Eureka with it, no more level grinding for me! :D