Feature Photo Submissions

Exo Terrebonne-Mascouche # 217-203, a NovaBus LFS, is seen at Terminus Terrebonne. Exo is the new branding name for the old CIT operators in the suburban Montreal area. Some buses are getting renumbered when the exo branding is applied. This service is operated by Keolis Canada.

exo - Les Moulins 217-203 - 04JUN19.jpg

• Like 6

5 hours ago, A. Wong said:

This page of feature photos is much better than many previous ones. Thank you all for the great submissions, keep them coming!

I also like that there were some more creative shots taken, such as these:

On 6/30/2019 at 3:59 PM, TheTransitBusFan said:

6422F9C8-1500-432F-BB46-03E69443A2E8.jpeg

3 hours ago, TTC 9701 said:

2019-07-06_09-43-51.jpg

STO 9138 is a 1991 MCI Classic photographed at Labrosse station just after completing a trip on the 200 Labrosse and was about to start a reverse trip back to Ottawa on Route 400 (both of these trips were accessibility violations)

20190222_165444copy.jpg

• Like 5

Yep, I’m back again with more photos, and yes it can be used on the wiki too. Before I get them though my regular disclaimer, for y’all who don’t look at it and still criticize, if you hate or criticize this, take a small trip to wherever that bus is and take a picture of it, same bus-same route or same bus-different route. Like I wrote in bold, not hard to miss. Anyway here goes. 

E0A5A0E9-7C57-45F6-9F10-C693D8E627BC.jpeg

1726 on the 132 Milner EB, 10-20 minute layover.

A1A25CBF-B88D-473C-8A07-3B48E05049EC.jpeg

3507 on the 133 Neilson NB

I tried to get it on the road on its takeoff but I didn’t want to get ran over or yet miss the 39

D247318E-B8F9-4EDB-B1B8-C9007C7EC396.jpeg

1679 on 39 Finch East WB, 6 minute layover.

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, GTAtransitfan1-Toronto said:

Yep, I’m back again with more photos, and yes it can be used on the wiki too. Before I get them though my regular disclaimer, for y’all who don’t look at it and still criticize, if you hate or criticize this, take a small trip to wherever that bus is and take a picture of it, same bus-same route or same bus-different route. Like I wrote in bold, not hard to miss. Anyway here goes. 

I'm not criticizing your photos but the first one unfortunately doesn't quite meet the guidelines. You've cut off the rear of the vehicle. Just be sure you that you have the whole vehicle visible and centered next time. That's all.

• Like 3

I tried to get it on the road on its takeoff but I didn’t want to get ran over or yet miss the 39

Honestly the first one won't make it becuase you cut off the rear, I dont think the other 2 will make it either becuase:

A: Both are rear shots, and those buses are not even that special for a rear shot to even be accepted from anyone 

B: The shots are old school 4:3, won't work out. You need to somehow take a photo of the front or take a photo of the bus on a special route then I think the rear photos would have worked out. Even with 4:3 I guess.

And no, the minute I post this dont say I have a "criticizing butt" I'm just giving you tips for next time.

15 minutes ago, STO_1601 said:

I'm not criticizing your photos but the first one unfortunately doesn't quite meet the guidelines. You've cut off the rear of the vehicle. Just be sure you that you have the whole vehicle visible and centered next time. That's all.

There is also a person in the way

Just now, STO_1601 said:

You can post rear shots just as long as the side of the vehicle can be seen too.

Well the 4:3 keeps coming in mind.

2 hours ago, GTAtransitfan1-Toronto said:

If you seriously cannot take any criticism at all, then do us all a favour and stop posting in here.

If you are unwilling to even consider the help others have offered, I'm just going to assume you are simply trolling us. We don't tolerate that here.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 12

3 hours ago, GTAtransitfan1-Toronto said:

Also, we get your little message.  You don't need to say it in every damn post in this thread.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

Red Arrow Motorcoach 3031 is seen arriving at Somerset-Bridlewood LRT Station in Calgary working the Spruce Meadows shuttle service, on July 6, 2019.  This unit, along with one former Victoria Regional Transit MCI Classic and three former Translink New Flyer C40s operate the service, working various parking lot shuttles and the LRT shuttle on the Spruce Meadows grounds.

Spruce Meadows 3031.jpg

• Like 9

3 hours ago, TechSpotlight said:

Also, we get your little message.  You don't need to say it in every damn post in this thread.

(*says sarcastically*) Sure you do,

3 hours ago, 2044 said:

If you seriously cannot take any criticism at all, then do us all a favour and stop posting in here.

If you are unwilling to even consider the help others have offered, I'm just going to assume you are simply trolling us. We don't tolerate that here.

I get what you’re saying, but, 

A. I don’t troll, are you feeling alright? If I troll, that’d either be my little brother commenting on this, or I would probably not be thinking straight.

B. I’m gonna deliberately ignore your advice on to stop posting here. And saying do you all a favour, really, you’re really to say that as your word of encouragement. Man gotta do better. 

C. I do consider it the help, if some were actually willing, in which they were and I get the replies they say encouraging me to actually stop a minute and actually do it properly instead of rushing.

So in other words, I’m not leaving, I’m going to keep on trying until I get it right and fight for what I believe in, and at least  achieve 1 of my goals as to making the feature photo.

• Haha 3

47 minutes ago, GTAtransitfan1-Toronto said:

So in other words, I’m not leaving, I’m going to keep on trying until I get it right and fight for what I believe in, and at least  achieve 1 of my goals as to making the feature photo.

Even if you have good quality photos. It's still a low chance of making it into the feature photo archives. It's really like winning the lottery.

(*says sarcastically*) Sure you do,

I get what you’re saying, but, 

A. I don’t troll, are you feeling alright? If I troll, that’d either be my little brother commenting on this, or I would probably not be thinking straight.

B. I’m gonna deliberately ignore your advice on to stop posting here. And saying do you all a favour, really, you’re really to say that as your word of encouragement. Man gotta do better. 

C. I do consider it the help, if some were actually willing, in which they were and I get the replies they say encouraging me to actually stop a minute and actually do it properly instead of rushing.

I think you have just ruined any chance of having one of your photos as the feature photo. Not only are you being rude to other members including an administrator, who have given you helpful advise, but a good chuck of your photos are rear shots, which would be ok on a wiki page, but not a feature photo and your front photo of 1726 appears to be taken from far away and is also quite blurry as well.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7