Peeves in everyday life...

Tranzit

Well, they don't boost your marks in High School. Back in grade 9, my friend ended up with a 16% in geography. He was always at least an hour late and came once or twice a week. Now that I think about it, 16 is a high number for someone that handed in absolutely nothing......

People who just stand around and SPIT. No, it's NOT cool. Disgusting is what it is. :P

I don't even know how these guys (and gals) get the 'distance'. I tried to spit once and it was an epic failure. A large blob hung from my bottom lip for about five or six centuries until it decided to land on my shirt. YUK. Not fun and not cool.

People who just stand around and SPIT. No, it's NOT cool. Disgusting is what it is. :P

I don't even know how these guys (and gals) get the 'distance'. I tried to spit once and it was an epic failure. A large blob hung from my bottom lip for about five or six centuries until it decided to land on my shirt. YUK. Not fun and not cool.

Spitting is fun...when it lands on people that wrong you. :P

Roadkill skunks! They stink up the neighbourhood :)

tailgaters :):P :angry:

If I'm not driving fast enough for you, then pass me, just like I do to you :wacko:

To the young punk in the silver Mercedes SUV who was tailgating me (while in the right lane with plenty of room on the passing lane) for about 5 minutes last night, as you (finally) passed me doing at least 85km/hr in a 50km/hr zone on Keele, I should have warned you about the radar trap up ahead that I saw on my way down to pick-up my pizza. I don't particularly think that cops appreciate such an excessive speed there and I'm sure slapped you with a pretty significant fine. Guess you won't be driving daddy's big expensive SUV for a while.

To the young punk in the silver Mercedes SUV who was tailgating me (while in the right lane with plenty of room on the passing lane) for about 5 minutes last night, as you (finally) passed me doing at least 85km/hr in a 50km/hr zone on Keele, I should have warned you about the radar trap up ahead that I saw on my way down to pick-up my pizza. I don't particularly think that cops appreciate such an excessive speed there and I'm sure slapped you with a pretty significant fine. Guess you won't be driving daddy's big expensive SUV for a while.

:wacko::):)

+1

good job!!!

WIN! :D

Five stars!!!!! That oughta show them!!! I hate tailgaters!

On the flipside... people who drive 15 km/h below the speed limit on roads where you cannot pass them. Absolutely makes my blood boil.

People who do 80 kph on the 417. I know it's legal since 100 kph is just a maximum speed limit but it's still annoying.

Also just like a few posts ago once I had someone speed past me on Baseline since I was doing this limit, this was just before Prince of Wales heading east. I muttered to my self "Have fun with the cops up ahead" hoping that the speed trap that my friend got busted at was in operation, even though it was -20 out. Sure enough it was in operation and the person who sped by me got caught! Muahahahaha!

If anyone is wondering which spot I am talking about, I have mentioned it before when my friend got busted. The only difference is that this time when they had it set up, they were using marked crown vics and it made it look like something was going on at the building in front of it. But it seems the speed traps have made a difference in the area as now when I do the speed limit, I'm usually not alone anymore.

Btw speaking of speed traps, how do they work in other municipalities? Here in Ottawa when the cop pulls you over, they show you how fast you were going on the radar gun it's self and then asks you why you were going that fast which puts you on the spot. It's not just one officer who does it, as every officer I've seen during the initial pull over does this. But it's the first thing they do before saying anything. Do they work that way anywhere else in Ontario?

Either way I find it effective because then people can't dispute the actual speed since they saw it for themselves.