Peeves in everyday life...

Tranzit

People who post in a thread without reading the thread itself and either just end up posting total jibberish or posting views/opinions that have no merit because if they had read the post, they would have read that new facts/changes have come to light or that the OP was incorrect.

People who post in a thread without reading the thread itself and either just end up posting total jibberish or posting views/opinions that have no merit because if they had read the post, they would have read that new facts/changes have come to light or that the OP was incorrect.

i didn't do it!!

The windows in my residence.

Whenever there's a strong wind outside (like now), they keep making irritable noises. Annoys the hell out of me.

I sympathize with you. My building has shifted and the windows don't even close properly, I get the wind coming in and makes that whistling sound.

Use duct tape...

I'll consider that next time, though I don't have any here. The wind died down here.

Another pet peeve...people who play table tennis like it's their life. I don't understand why people have to do backflips, splits, handsprings just to get a simple ball. I play table tennis occasionally, and I almost never have to go beyond the table itself.

People who don't put salt on their sidewalks. If I slip and fall I'm suing your ass. But it seems most in my neighbourhood don't like to clear their driveways unless it prevents them from getting their car out.

And X-mas decorations left out past their expiry date. C'mon people. I go for a walk and there's always a few houses with the light up reindeer or inflatable (deflated) X-mas decoration sitting on their lawn.

People who don't put salt on their sidewalks. If I slip and fall I'm suing your ass. But it seems most in my neighbourhood don't like to clear their driveways unless it prevents them from getting their car out.

And X-mas decorations left out past their expiry date. C'mon people. I go for a walk and there's always a few houses with the light up reindeer or inflatable (deflated) X-mas decoration sitting on their lawn.

yeah, i saw a few house in my area tonight still with there lights on, look im a big christmas nut, i put my stuff up in early nov and despise putting away on new years day but even i have my limits! cmon its january 31! we left ours on until the second week of jan and then took them down when we had those mild days (except the lights above the front door those stay up all the time since they are pain to put up) but they are off