Total: 15/15

New Flyer D60LFRs 0851-0885

0851 - January 7

0852 - January 14-17

0854 - January 14-18

Total: 6/35

29 Remaining

Edited by J. Boic

Someone explain to me why they use a ISL on that bus? It'll race like a Honda Acura!

What's the horsepower and transmission?

D864, like on the wiki. We don't know the hp yet, but the reason for going with that powertrain is for fleet standardization.

D864, like on the wiki. We don't know the hp yet, but the reason for going with that powertrain is for fleet standardization.

Most likely minimal like 250hp. One thing I can say is..... it's going to rip like a fast puppy on the road!

I'm sorry, but that looks like the ugliest bus I've ever seen in my life.

Far better than those Ice Cream trucks or Ultra LF!

Eldorado EZ-Riders 0701-0712NoneTotal: 0New Flyer D40LFRs 0713-0721NoneTotal: 0New Flyer D60LFRs 0751-0785NoneTotal: 0

Well, indeed those EZ-Rider II are coming next month!I did heard D40LFR are coming in Sept. for fleet expansion. And artics are coming in Spring 2008.

Give Trevor Logan the credit he deserves at least.

Agree, you don't know if he's looking at this board.

not that the ez rider is known for its reliability, unless you're gonna fork ouut for a d30lf or 30 ft orion7 , etc... this is the way to go-they gotta be better than the champion solo(out of production)

that was without a doubt the worst bus i've ever seen in my life!!! (and i've fixed a lot of buses)

anyone seen the 30ft van hool? looks like the artic minus the trailer.

looks good with the alcoas.

not that the ez rider is known for its reliability, unless you're gonna fork ouut for a d30lf or 30 ft orion7 , etc... this is the way to go-they gotta be better than the champion solo(out of production)

that was without a doubt the worst bus i've ever seen in my life!!! (and i've fixed a lot of buses)

anyone seen the 30ft van hool? looks like the artic minus the trailer.

looks good with the alcoas.

Any bus looks good with Alcoa's.

The photo is from a thread on Subchat, taken by Trevor Logan. Thanks to MT0603 for finding it for me. :lol:
And thanks to A.Badaraco for showing it to me. :P
Most likely minimal like 250hp. One thing I can say is..... it's going to rip like a fast puppy on the road!Far better than those Ice Cream trucks or Ultra LF!Well, indeed those EZ-Rider II are coming next month!I did heard D40LFR are coming in Sept. for fleet expansion. And artics are coming in Spring 2008.Agree, you don't know if he's looking at this board.
All the artics have to be delivered by April 30th.
What routes will these be used on again besides the go shuttles?

Considering they have the capacity of a VI, they'll probably be thrown on every route and eventually the 19.

Transit Windsor really likes ours. All the drivers, the riders and the mechanics really like them.

I'm pretty sure YRT likes ours, considering we have another batch of them up in Newmarket. They're far superior to the SLF p.o.s. (oops, I meant bus... or did I?)

Most likely minimal like 250hp. One thing I can say is..... it's going to rip like a fast puppy on the road!

Far better than those Ice Cream trucks or Ultra LF!

Well, indeed those EZ-Rider II are coming next month!I did heard D40LFR are coming in Sept. for fleet expansion. And artics are coming in Spring 2008.

Agree, you don't know if he's looking at this board.

I'm surprise how they're able to fit that large ISL 8.9L into the engine compartment along with the rather large D864 transmission. We all know even the big Orion V isn't able to fit a D864 into it, yet this tiny weenie bus is able to.

I agree with how MT wants to standardize their powertrains but isn't this going a little too far? I mean, you don't see GO putting S60 engines on the Orion V Suburbans just to standardize it with the coaches! The ISL isn't even meant for a 30ft bus, even a ISC is too much for it!

I'm surprise how they're able to fit that large ISL 8.9L into the engine compartment along with the rather large D864 transmission. We all know even the big Orion V isn't able to fit a D864 into it, yet this tiny weenie bus is able to.

I agree with how MT wants to standardize their powertrains but isn't this going a little too far? I mean, you don't see GO putting S60 engines on the Orion V Suburbans just to standardize it with the coaches! The ISL isn't even meant for a 30ft bus, even a ISC is too much for it!

These EZ-Riders are going to be the fastest transit buses in Canada! :lol:

And thanks to A.Badaraco for showing it to me. :lol:

All the artics have to be delivered by April 30th.

Considering they have the capacity of a VI, they'll probably be thrown on every route and eventually the 19.

The EZ and the Orion VI Need to be BAN from 19 100% due to less carrying capacity. It not fun to stand at a stop 36 minutes or more watching Orion VI's go by the stop with SORRY bus FULL on Sunday on a 18 minute headway or on a weekday.

They need to be use for the shuttles, routes 65, 67, 68, 25 and 28. Also on route 4, 6, 8 for off peak service. Could be use on 35 as the ridership is very poor at this time.

If you want to use them on 19, you better cut your headway and that is a waste of money. Need to bring back the artic's 100% as they will handle the current ridership needs for the next few years. Most of all, scrap 19A and make it just a 19 and this well help the Whole route.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 777

The EZ and the Orion VI Need to be BAN from 19 100% due to less carrying capacity. It not fun to stand at a stop 36 minutes or more watching Orion VI's go by the stop with SORRY bus FULL on Sunday on a 18 minute headway or on a weekday.

They need to be use for the shuttles, routes 65, 67, 68, 25 and 28. Also on route 4, 6, 8 for off peak service. Could be use on 35 as the ridership is very poor at this time.

If you want to use them on 19, you better cut your headway and that is a waste of money. Need to bring back the artic's 100% as they will handle the current ridership needs for the next few years. Most of all, scrap 19A and make it just a 19 and this well help the Whole route.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 777

About the Riders and 19, it's a joke. :lol: