Today's Sightings

Mi-Way:

0804 On 4 SHERWAY GARDENS To Cooksville GO Station

TTC:

3317 On 123C SHERWAY To Kipling Station via North Queen And Shorncliffe
3495 On 38A HIGHLAND CREEK To Rouge Hill GO Station
<5851-5856= On 1 YONGE-UNIVERSITY SPADINA To Finch (Didn't catch the run number though.  I was in a rush to catch the 4 SHEPPARD Train)

7933 On 123D SHERWAY To Kipling Station via East Mall and Shorncliffe
<6181-6182-6185-6186= On 4 SHEPPARD (Run 461) To Don Mills
7967 On 501L QUEEN REPLACEMENT BUS To Long Branch
9079 On 985A SHEPPARD EAST EXPRESS To Scarborough Centre Station

<-Lead car
=-Tail car

YRT/VIVA:

2020 On 90 LESLIE To Richmond Green Secondary School

TTC 3330 and 8008 seen, pretty much at the same time, on 427. Going in opposite directions, of course.

I suppose if you were on the right overpass, you could have taken a picture of the Old and the New, one going one way, the other.....the other! Probably need the right DSLR lens to take a good pic, though. The 427 is wide.

This is the first I've seen the LFS airport wrap.

I always thought that the 8000 airport scheme was worse than the regular hand-me-down livery. Beige and black, ugh. Well, the LFS wrap isn't that, but I remain underwhelmed. For a wrap that is more or less permanent, maybe they could have asked some of the graphic designers in the city, instead of asking a 14-year-old with some Microsoft Paint expertise? At least that's how imaginative and striking the wrap seems to me. Where are the folks that decorated 4178? That may not have been everyone's cup of tea, but it was striking and it looked good. Something more toned-down for airport service would be nice.

As it is, the wrap says "Welcome to Toronto, we really don't have much imagination or care about our transit system, but it will get you there, probably."