General Motorcoach Spottings & Photos

BCT-3122-D800-10240

At UBC today, spotted numerous Perimeter coaches, including a few MCI EL3s, 1 DL3 unit 503, and a couple of Prevosts, both new and old style; as well on campus were 2 CBLBC Prevosts. Does anyone know why so many (Perimeter) coaches were at UBC tonight?

172 and 529....

I remember when 529 had the rear add for the King Tut exhibit at the Royal BC Museum... Thing had so many problems and didn't see the road after that was put on.. "King Tut's Curse" is what we called that bus after that.. Don't know if anybody has pictures... (I might be able to find one on the net) of 528 which was wrapped long before both of these...

Both of those wraps were created and installed by "Signs of the Times" on Garbally Road, right across from the BC Transit yard.

Good shots of those old girls.. Thanks for sharing them!!

PS: Found this picture of 528 in the process of getting the wrap removed

that first bus looks like an old cha-co trails(7807,08)they were taken over when cha-co was sold to laidlaw....they were being used for line runs between windsor and toronto for greyhound....havent seen them in a bit

Found in L&M Charters' yard today:

lmcharterc3.jpg

(note round taillights)

lmcharter.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

How's this folks? CBL 934 at Pacific Central Station on June 28th just finishing a Greyhound overload. I find myself mildly surprised that they numbered these new Van Hools in the H345 system even though they can do CBL's H345 work. I have also recently seen CBL 611, one of their 35 foot ABC coaches. If I get an opportunity I'll snap a shot or two and post it here.

DSCN0331.JPG