BCT-3122-D800-10240

General Motorcoach Spottings & Photos

2,905 posts in this topic

Here are a few shots I took yesterday when I had a Charter in this beautiful MCI MC-9 with Leander Coach Lines yesterday. Enjoy!

DSCN1620.jpgDSCN1623.jpg

Here are a couple more from yesterday. Enjoy!

DSCN1628.jpg

DSCN1620.jpg

DSCN1623.jpg

DSCN1628.jpg

post-143-1156381686_thumb.jpg

post-143-1156381696_thumb.jpg

post-143-1156381796_thumb.jpg

Here are a few shots I took yesterday when I had a Charter in this beautiful MCI MC-9 with Leander Coach Lines yesterday. Enjoy!

DSCN1620.jpgDSCN1623.jpg

DSCN1628.jpg

ARGH!! I can't seem to add one more photo I wanted to show! I don't understand what is going on!

There seems to be a limit on file attachments sizes. 500k, I think.

DSCN1620.jpgDSCN1623.jpg

DSCN1628.jpg

ARGH!! I can't seem to add one more photo I wanted to show! I don't understand what is going on!

Nice, where was this?

Nice, where was this?

Thanks SHerman. These shots were all taken in Kananaskis Country in Alberta. About an hour West of Calgary.

DSCN1620.jpgDSCN1623.jpg

DSCN1628.jpg

I'm sorry, is it the scenery or the bus that you're saying is beautiful? I would think it would be the former. My opinion of beauty is this:

IMG_0198.jpg

<_<

I'm sorry, is it the scenery or the bus that you're saying is beautiful? I would think it would be the former. My opinion of beauty is this:

IMG_0198.jpg

<_<

That is the ugliest thing I ever seen !!! ( No offence )

A few pics for Karl and others that would like to see Coaches! Enjoy!

EDIT: Previously posted links in this post have now been removed as they no longer work.

Redone MC-9 is right. Still waiting to see their LeMirage...

Saw a Golden Arrow J4500 the other day, with COLLETTE in big letters decalled on the side (not just a plackard). Do you know which unit this is?

Not too sure if I (being the West Coast-er :) ) should post a photo of a coach from the east coast.............A Toronto Airport Express Prevost H3-41 wrapped up for Samsung! :D

Toronto_Airport_Express.jpg

One of my favourite photos from the Toronto visit back in August...........too bad I didn't have a chance to grab a photo of the Airpport Express H3-41 that was wrapped up for Expedia.ca! ;)

Dave

Redone MC-9 is right. Still waiting to see their LeMirage...

Could be an MC-9 special... or even an MC-12...

"Datyon" was on the destination sign.

Not to sure of all the spotting differences between the MC-9/MC-9S/MC-12.

Not to sure of all the spotting differences between the MC-9/MC-9S/MC-12.
http://etspe.ca/glossary/mci.html

For the MC-9 and MC-9S, I don't know. Usually it's the square headlights giving away the MC-9S, but Peter said that square headlights were an option on the MC-9 starting in (insert year here).

And speaking of Golden Arrow, 257 is out of service, as it got hit by a semi making a lane change, at around 30-40km/h. From the Sun:

Bus_and_semi_Edm_Sun_Oct_26.jpg

Bus_and_semi_Edm_Sun_Oct_26.jpg

post-1-1161928610_thumb.jpg

http://etspe.ca/glossary/mci.html

For the MC-9 and MC-9S, I don't know. Usually it's the square headlights giving away the MC-9S, but Peter said that square headlights were an option on the MC-9 starting in (insert year here).

And speaking of Golden Arrow, 257 is out of service, as it got hit by a semi making a lane change, at around 30-40km/h. From the Sun:

They don't seem to be having the best of luck with regards to accidents within this past year. Though of course this one is not their fault. Glad everyone is okay, hopefully just cosmetics damage for the most part. Would expect to see 257 back, after what happened to 262 earlier this year and it still came back.

I saw this parked in the 'hood. It's the best I could get without going onto private property.

gh3xo9.th.jpg

ghtt2.th.jpg

gh1vx9.th.jpg

gh2vf1.th.jpg

I saw this parked in the 'hood. It's the best I could get without going onto private property.

Ah yes, the good old MC-7, which in many ways cast the die for MCI's later coaches: the dual rear axles and the lower center of gravity than their GM competition. I always loved riding in those. Note the shadow of the Greyhound name on the front, barely visible. Former Greyhound Lines of Canada coaches are good buys; in the US, look for "Never Been A 'Hound"!