General Motorcoach Spottings & Photos

BCT-3122-D800-10240

In town today...

glc925.jpg

Greyhound 925... I believe this is no longer with GLC. Decals were removed, and only the blue part of the side paint scheme was left on the bus.

glc925.jpg

Here is a photo I took of it in Vancouver in August 2007. Different plates and logos were still in tact then!

I concede my earlier statement - this coach is now with Northwest Bus Lines of Harrison, BC. As a matter of fact, it was working for me today. ;)

Spotted 3 Universal Coach Lines buses all heading southbound on Night Street about to go across the bridge: one EL3, one Prevost H, one J4500. All were empty i believe at around almost 5pm.

As well, spotted a UCL MCI EL3 parked on Kingsway beside Norquay Park for some reason in the morning; it was on charter for Super Vacation.

Cool, never seen one of those before.

You never visited the Universal Coach Lines gallery for my site or Kevin Lo's site have you? shame on you.

I think they have at least 5 MCI J4500s.

They have 2 (820, 821) for sure that are in the Universal Paint scheme, and 1 for Lion Travel and 1 for X.O. Tours Canada.

Spotted A&E Charters Prevost H3-45 with the wavy scheme that Wingo Travel coaches owned by South Coast used to have heading into UBC via 4th ave. around 10pm.

In Salmon Arm last night Universal #326 Lettered for Lion Tours legaled as operated by Universal, Universal 396 lettered for Super Vacations & legaled as owned & operated by Universal. Also at the Prestige was Nagel Coach Lines #100 a MCI E. Haven't seen a Nagel coach in this area for years!

As mentioned in another thread Greyhound D4505 #1270 was doing a Prince George scedule