General Motorcoach Spottings & Photos

BCT-3122-D800-10240

I am sure thias was already known, but yesterday I spotted Ex-Prince Albert Northern #154 running for National Motor Coach in Calgary. What I don't remember is what number it now is for National. Anyone know?

I know you and I discussed this already, but here is a picture of the coach I think you are talking about.

national_191.jpg

It's actually ex Country Coachways & the tour company they own is Tour Time. At any rate The owners have decided to use Premier Pacific as the operating name for the company & Country Coachways no longer exists except maybe for motor carrier licensing purposes. All Country Coachways buses have been relettered as Premier Pacific

In town tonight, ISL 993, Premier Pacific H-185 I think & Universal 318 who rather nicely almost backed into my car while I was trying to shoot ISL 983.

You should've seen how Universal 226 cut me off at the top of the hill coming into town just before I showed up at the Salmon Arm Depot. Sorry I couldn't chat with you there btw.

ISL 974 and 984 seen heading east between Salmon Arm and Sicamous yesterday.

You should've seen how Universal 226 cut me off at the top of the hill coming into town just before I showed up at the Salmon Arm Depot. Sorry I couldn't chat with you there btw.

No worries on the not being able to chat, you were running late & had a astounding amount of freight coming out of the trailer, was it all Salmon Arm freight or was a lot of it being transffered to the coach that was doing the Vancouver via the Okanagan?

Every coach driver I know has been cut off by a Universal coach at least once. In greyhound sitiations do those type of reports get turned into dispatch or do you just call the RCMP from the nearest depot if its warrented?

ISL 974 and 984 seen heading east between Salmon Arm and Sicamous yesterday.

Most of it was being transfered to the other coach but a little bit was staying put. You should've seen the fun I had later in Merritt.

As for the situation with that Universal coach, if a report to dispatch is warranted then usually a call to the RCMP would be made ASAP. In that situation we would use the on board cell phone if its working.