General Motorcoach Spottings & Photos

BCT-3122-D800-10240

• Board Admin

Looked more like a McMynn lease, but maybe it is Frontier's. There were no markings on the front, driver's side, or rear and I wasn't able to get a look on the door side.

It was a non-restyled 102-D3 that looked pretty old, definitely not in the nice condition of that D4500CT.

• Board Admin

Doing a search on http://www.centurymcmynn.com between years 2004 and 2008, some nice coaches:

Bus Number: 123

Make: PREVOST

Model: H3-45 Looks like a H3-41 to me...

Year: 2008

Engine: S-60 12L

Transmission: ZF-12SP

Mileage Recorded: 04/01/2008

Mileage: 10

Bus Number: 234

Make: MCI

Model: J45

Year: 2008

Engine: S-60 12L

Transmission: ZF-12SP

Mileage Recorded: 04/01/2008

Mileage: 10

Spotted Universal 363 China Eastern Airlines westbound on 41st, brief 2 minutes stop at Fraser, and continued on 41st making a left turn on 41st onto Main Street.

A Universal J4500 and a CBLBC H3-45 chartered by CEEMA at Canada Place.

Does anyone know if Universal Coach Lines has decided to start up operations based somewhere in Saskatchewan. Within the past few months I have spotted two coaches with Saskatchewan plates on the rear, but not on the front.

• Board Admin

That coach was UCL 191. Also spotted were Good Company Prevost H3-45 with rainbow stripes on a dark gray scheme numbered 1151, Engelheim 205 (A3), and a whole bunch of white unnumbered DL3s/D4500s for PWT.

Does anyone know if Universal Coach Lines has decided to start up operations based somewhere in Saskatchewan. Within the past few months I have spotted two coaches with Saskatchewan plates on the rear, but not on the front.

Maybe they are just leased out to a Saskatchewan company but who in Saskatchewan would be busy enough in the winter they would need to lease coaches from a BC company.

Anyone know if ISL has sold any of their DL3's recently. I've seen a couple of plain white DL's running around the Lower Mainland with the numbers 977 and 978. The numbers look like they actually are those two ISL coaches under new ownership.

Anyone know if ISL has sold any of their DL3's recently. I've seen a couple of plain white DL's running around the Lower Mainland with the numbers 977 and 978. The numbers look like they actually are those two ISL coaches under new ownership.

I've seen those too. Next time I see one at work I'll try and jot down the legals.

Probably impossible for you to do George but if you can get vins I can cross refference & see if they are in fact ex ISL

Not impossible, just highly improbable. In order to do that, I'd have to wait for one to spot at YVR, then somehow gain access to the bus to examine it. We'll see what I've got in the way of subs next weekend... anything can happen.

Anyways, Perimeter 756 put in an appearance at Gage Towers at UBC this morning, probably doing JTB work:

peri756gage.jpg

Today in Calgary, Hawk Coach Lines MCI MC-7 #22 parked at the Greyhound Bus Depot. Overloads for long weekend? That old MC-7 is still in original looking shape.

Also the past two days, I have been seeing Cardinal MCI 102A3 #1734 now decalled as "First Canada". Interesting.... Oh and I seem to see Southland Commuter Coach MC-8 #990 out daily! Nice to see that bus still running around after all these years.

Spotted Perimeter 510 (DL3) Victoria Clippers Vacation northbound on Granville making a right turn onto 41st and then made a left turn onto Oak St. going northbound once again.

WHEX 1500NB overload trip. :( He diverted because of some kind of protest at the Chinese consulate on Granville.

Also, that was a bus change from 766 (I think). Driver said the air wasn't holding in 766.

• Board Admin

Not sure if those new ones were the same ones Kevin and I saw, but some of the all-white ones had destination signs in them. He has the numbers off them.

There aren't too many of those black ones I've seen either.