Today's Special Sightings

Technically, if you want to be a nickpicker there is one difference I've seen in the UWE and non UWE Newlooks. The UWE ones have the extra heating right behind the driver's area on the floor while the others don't have it.

I'll make this at this point thanks to Orion V's clarification 7900 has that heating thing behind the driver like any S50EGR do. Now does anyone not get me.

I'll make this at this point thanks to Orion V's clarification 7900 has that heating thing behind the driver like any S50EGR do. Now does anyone not get me.

Now that you've mentioned it, I have to see the other 06-07s to see if they really don't have that heater. Even the NGs as well. Something I never really noticed...

BTW, the roar of a 06 just WOKE ME UP! Damn they're even louder than the D901s. They're starting to invade STC...

Now that you've mentioned it, I have to see the other 06-07s to see if they really don't have that heater. Even the NGs as well. Something I never really noticed...

BTW, the roar of a 06 just WOKE ME UP! Damn they're even louder than the D901s. They're starting to invade STC...

My god do you live on like the second floor? LOL!

My god do you live on like the second floor? LOL!

No I live above 15 but even when I have all the windows closed in my condo, I can hear the RT and sometimes a D901 go by (131E). But now, the 06 VII this morning was just as loud as the RT. That's pretty bad considering it's only a bus!!!

This was what happened to me this morning.

zzzzzzzzzzzz.........mmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmm........wakes up and thinks 79xx. :)

YRT:

302 doing midday service on the 1

I saw all 4 midday vehicles (408, 710, 711 and another 7xx), so that might've been a late run that was still finishing, or an express run that was called in to cover a late bus (see below).

At 7:35, I heard this gem of a radio call from 711:

"711 to base"

"Go ahead"

"I wont' be able to make my 7:30 departure from MSH, I'm still approaching Main Street"

"Markham or Unionville?"

"Unionville".

Also, there was an accident around Bathurst north of Elgin Mills, 583 (on either 83 or 90) was being ordered to detour through a plaza.

Also, there was an accident around Bathurst north of Elgin Mills, 583 (on either 83 or 90) was being ordered to detour through a plaza.

583 was on 90.. its 99% of the time on 90 because of the Seneca wrap (and 90 goes to Seneca!).

No I live above 15 but even when I have all the windows closed in my condo, I can hear the RT and sometimes a D901 go by (131E). But now, the 06 VII this morning was just as loud as the RT. That's pretty bad considering it's only a bus!!!

This was what happened to me this morning.

zzzzzzzzzzzz.........mmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmm........wakes up and thinks 79xx. -_-

Now that I think about it I remember when my grandmother used to live on the 10th floor of Lambton Square on Scarlett Road. Her balcony faced away from Scarlett Road and yet you could always hear the V and VI CNG's roaring up the hill.