TTC NovaBus LFS Movement List

On 10/24/2018 at 6:02 AM, bus_7246 said:

8517, 8519-8572/8574-8612 (94) non vision LFSes left at Arrow Rd [6:02am]

So do we know where these ended up? I don't think there was an update where they went, and the first page in this thread still lists them at Arrow.

10 minutes ago, Shemar said:

The 34xx hybrids have vision pre-installed on them and Malvern drivers most likely were trained on vision already or are being trained on vision now so the chances of them going to Malvern from what I've heard is very likely.

What if Mount Dennis sends all their hybrids to malvern cause they will all have vision by  and they get the Nova hybrids ?

26 minutes ago, Young said:

What if Mount Dennis sends all their hybrids to malvern cause they will all have vision by  and they get the Nova hybrids ?

No point with the OG hybrids since they are already getting VISION - something I never expected in the first place considering their impending retirement. But as for the NGs, yes, I could see all the ones lacking VISION getting it by year-end or ending up at Malvern where they'll survive for at least another 2-3 more months without them.

27 minutes ago, Nova bus 44 said:

Just asking when queensways fleet retires next year, will the 85xx move or will the 31xx move

When Queensway's 7900s/8000s retire they should receive the next procurement of new buses I don't want to see any 85xx or 31xx "hand me downs" going there.