What computer/video games do you play?

vivablue5215

Just wondering, what computer and/or video games do you play in your spare time? I'm sure many of us don't spend our whole free time on the board.

I play the following (sparingly or frequently):

- Wii Sports

- Left 4 Dead

- SimCity 4

- Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

- Grand Theft Auto 4

- League of Legends

- BVE 2

- OpenBVE

I don't play video games as much as before, but before I would play the following games.

- Grand Theft Auto San Andreas ( PS3 )

- Grand Theft Auto IV ( PS3 )

- Grand Theft Auto V ( PS3 )

- Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 ( PS3 )

- Call of Duty Black Ops ( PS3 )

- Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 ( PS3 )

- Call of Duty Black Ops 2 ( PS3)

- Call of Duty Ghosts ( PS4 )

- Battlefield 3 ( PS3 )

- Battlefield 4 ( PS4 )

- Watchdogs ( PS4 )

And for consoles I got a

- Playstation 3

- Playstation 4

Back in the days when MW2, Black Ops, and MW3 came out I would play those games all day everyday. I would probably play about 7 - 10 hours everyday and on the weekends almost all day. I no lifed the sh*t out of that game since it was a race to top prestige. But once Black Ops 2 came out I kinda got sick of CoD since it just got retarded as f*ck and all that futuristic bs as well. Ghosts was alright and was somewhat playable since it kinda resembled MW3 which was a really nice CoD game. Also the last playable CoD game as well. But I gave up on that game because I didn't have any friends to play with on the PS4. Also I no lifed the sh*t out of all the GTA games since i'm a die hard fan of that game series and i'm planing on buying the PS4 version of GTA V to see how much on a improvement was done since the PS3 version. Watchdogs was just a failure game and a waste of $80, but I still play it since I spent that much on it -.- I have other games but I rarely play those since their too boring and has no violence in them.

I still play Tetris (Free Tetris on the computer). Yeah, real lame. Also Freecell and Spider Solitaire on the computer.

Back when my kid was still living with me, I'd play Mario, Yoshi's Cookie (on the Gameboy) or Duck Hunt (on the console hooked up to the TV). I even played a bit of LSL and You Don't Know Jack on the computer.

OMSI
OMSI 2
Minecraft
Mini Metro

Airline Empires

OpenBVE
Infinite Flight

Microsoft Flight Simulator X

OpenTTD

Train Simulator 2014

Cities In Motion

Cities In Motion 2

League Of Legends

Counterstrike

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

That's all I can think of at the moment..

Burnout Paradise, Grand Theft Auto IV, Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto Online, L.A. Noire, Red Dead Redemption. Rollercoaster Tycoon, Rollercoaster Tycoon 2, Rollercoaster Tycoon 3, SimCity 3000, SimCity 4, SimCity [2013]

I plan on purchasing a PS4 in the coming weeks for GTA V, The Crew, and Wash Doge.

I'm not much of a gamer, but among the selection of games that I currently play include Trainz 2010, Minecraft and I occasionally borrow my brother's 3DS and play a level of a Mario game. I also used to play Midtown Madness 2 and Nascar Racing 2003 Season, should get back into those. I used to play either BVE 2 or 4 (can't remember which) and want to upgrade to OpenBVE, but it's not working for me.

I'm more of a TV watching guy.

"I'll be there for you... when the rain starts to pour..."

• 1 month later...

I get paid on Tuesday and plan on picking up a few games for my PS3. I ordered a new HDMI cord and power cord off of Amazon because when I lent my PS3 to my dumbass friend he somehow lost and or destroyed both (:rolleyes:).

Anyways I plan on getting:

Nba2k15

Dragon's Dogma

Infamous collection (which is both infamous 1 and 2)

Gran Turismo 6

• 3 weeks later...

I still play Tetris (Free Tetris on the computer). Yeah, real lame. Also Freecell and Spider Solitaire on the computer.

Back when my kid was still living with me, I'd play Mario, Yoshi's Cookie (on the Gameboy) or Duck Hunt (on the console hooked up to the TV). I even played a bit of LSL and You Don't Know Jack on the computer.

Hahaha. I actually play the 1987 Macintosh version (for System 6.0.8) on Mac OS 9 with my iMac G3. I also have played the 1988 Tetris arcade machine in 2011.

I also have an NES and play Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, & 3. I haven't heard of "You Don't Know Jack."

Hahaha. I actually play the 1987 Macintosh version (for System 6.0.8) on Mac OS 9 with my iMac G3. I also have played the 1988 Tetris arcade machine in 2011.

I also have an NES and play Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, & 3. I haven't heard of "You Don't Know Jack."

Dang

System 6

That was the first GUI i ever used.