TTC 2012 Orion VII Deliveries and News

Interesting, The first brand new 83XX i see, its broke down, it was sitting at Sherbourne and Wellesley for more than 8 hours today , still could be there, it was a southbound Sherbourne bus before SOMETHING went wrong, i was just walking by it, and i could smell the "new" smell still with out being inside the bus!

broken.jpg

broken2.jpg

Interesting, The first brand new 83XX i see, its broke down, it was sitting at Sherbourne and Wellesley for more than 8 hours today , still could be there, it was a southbound Sherbourne bus before SOMETHING went wrong, i was just walking by it, and i could smell the "new" smell still with out being inside the bus!

That is 8311, judging by the photos. And yes, it's already been mentioned on the Today's Sightings thread.

• 3 months later...
The TTC Service Summary says they will be numbered 8335 to 8394, if it's worth anything?

Maybe they've changed their mind then, I did see it somewhere stating they would start at 8340. Either way it's of little consequence, I'm just glad they chose not to waste a whole new series like they did with the 1500's which should have started at 1424.

• 2 months later...
The same as the 8300s...

Why would it be different? :)

There will be minor changes but nothing too noticeable from What I hear. Stainless steel doors are new, instead of the aluminum doors on previous models. hinges on the doors need to be re-done too.

I think anythig after 8100 uses stainless steel doors. And they odd few Hybrids, 1675, 1660 and some other one I for get.

There will be minor changes but nothing too noticeable from What I hear. Stainless steel doors are new, instead of the aluminum doors on previous models. hinges on the doors need to be re-done too.

I think anythig after 8100 uses stainless steel doors. And they odd few Hybrids, 1675, 1660 and some other one I for get.

the other one is 1556

• 1 month later...