What would you rather have?

vivablue5215

21 hours ago, Wayside Observer said:

Ribs.

Yeah, I know it’s a conflict of interest since I make the official ribs of Friends of Philadelphia Trolleys but still...

Beef or pork?

Now we can figure out who you are. : P

3 hours ago, TechSpotlight said:

Marker.

SUV or Pickup truck?

Pickup Truck, at least it's useful for work. 

The 506 or the 505?

3 hours ago, Wayside Observer said:

Zed.  Even if it confuses the hell out of Americans.

Agree with that. However, I much prefer American spelling over Canadian - that's one aspect where I think the world should adopt the American way of doing (but America should adopt the metric system ffs).

So... metric or imperial?

17 minutes ago, 81-717 said:

Agree with that. However, I much prefer American spelling over Canadian - that's one aspect where I think the world should adopt the American way of doing (but America should adopt the metric system ffs).

So... metric or imperial?

Metric for scientific measurements and professional applications (except civil engineering/construction in their entirety)

imperial for day to day use and civil engineering applications

US national anthem or English national Anthem?

50 minutes ago, Streety McCarface said:

Metric for scientific measurements and professional applications (except civil engineering/construction in their entirety)

imperial for day to day use and civil engineering applications

US national anthem or English national Anthem?

O Canada for sure!

NHL Western Conference or Eastern Conference?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wayside Observer said:

I am waiting for some cordless power tool batteries to charge up and then once they’re charged, it’s time to assemble some furniture.

Will-f***-ye, De-fault, Filti, Festering Stool, or Makita? 

On 1/16/2020 at 12:33 PM, TechSpotlight said:

Western conference

NFL or CFL?

NFL

On January 16, 2020 at 12:33 PM, TechSpotlight said:

NFL or CFL?

CFL.  Bigger field + an extra player + only 3 downs = more intense game.  Or one question I've never gotten an answer to, the Northern Football Conference mixed rulebook.  Canadian sized field.  12 players.  Canadian rules...except for four downs.   Why???

1 hour ago, Streety McCarface said:

Will-f***-ye, De-fault, Filti, Festering Stool, or Makita? 

In this case, it happens to be a De-fault that was Dis-charged.

Which would you rather have, Marantz or McIntosh?

Edit:  Or, for lower budget options, Scott or Fisher.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, FutureHeartsJunkie said:

D60LF.

Projects (such as railways, etc.) built by domestic companies or outsourced by foreign companies? 

Well then, how is this even a question?!?!?

Projects absolutely need to be done by everyone’s favourite ethically-challenged, scandal-prone domestic private sector government contractor, SNC-Lavalin!

Would you rather have (mwuahahahaha) getting hit by lightning...or COVID-19?

• Confused 1

On 8/6/2020 at 9:01 PM, Wayside Observer said:

Well then, how is this even a question?!?!?

Projects absolutely need to be done by everyone’s favourite ethically-challenged, scandal-prone domestic private sector government contractor, SNC-Lavalin!

Would you rather have (mwuahahahaha) getting hit by lightning...or COVID-19?

I would rather be hit by lighting! 

anyhoo moving on... Uber Eats, Skip the Dishes, Doordash, GrubHub or Postmates?

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/6/2020 at 10:05 PM, FutureHeartsJunkie said:

I would rather be hit by lighting! 

That's kind of living dangerously!  COVID-19, you're looking at close to a 99% survival rate, most of it with few complications if any.  Lightning, that's a lot more chancy since the survival rate clocks in at only 70% and the injuries among survivors are frequently pretty bad.  If given the choice, I would've picked COVID-19 for sure.

On 8/6/2020 at 10:05 PM, FutureHeartsJunkie said:

anyhoo moving on... Uber Eats, Skip the Dishes, Doordash, GrubHub or Postmates?

None of the above.  I'm not a fan of the exploitative business practices used by the gig economy app companies so I don't use them.

How about:  Long hair cats vs. short hair cats?

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Wayside Observer said:

That's kind of living dangerously!  COVID-19, you're looking at close to a 99% survival rate, most of it with few complications if any.  Lightning, that's a lot more chancy since the survival rate clocks in at only 70% and the injuries among survivors are frequently pretty bad.  If given the choice, I would've picked COVID-19 for sure.

None of the above.  I'm not a fan of the exploitative business practices used by the gig economy app companies so I don't use them.

How about:  Long hair cats vs. short hair cats?

Short hair cats. 

Anyhoo....Spotify, Youtube Music, Apple Music, Amazon Prime Music or Tidal?

I have no real horse in the race of streaming services, as ultimately whatever has got the music I want to hear is what I'll be paying for. However, of the platforms I've tried, I favour Spotify's UI and colour scheme, so... that.

Wide angle lens or telephoto lens?

11 hours ago, FutureHeartsJunkie said:

Short hair cats. 

No, no, no, no, and no.

33, 45, 78, tape (1/4", 15 IPS, halftrack stereo, no Dolby, no DBX, calibration tones at the head, stored tail out), CD.

11 hours ago, PCC Guy said:

Wide angle lens or telephoto lens?

Telephoto.  Wide angle lenses have their uses but the wide field of view can be a problem if you can't get into position to compose your picture the way you want to.  Eg. excessive wide meaning you need to step partway into the street to get the picture you're envisioning may not always work.  I'm also not a fan of fisheye distortion which can be a problem at the wider end of the range of wide angle focal lengths.  On the other hand, telephotos are great for bringing things that you can't get at like things in yards, things across water, things in fenced in areas etc. up close when you can't get up close, plus if you're creative, you can take dramatic pictures using the telephoto compression effect and make ALRVs look short and smoosh them into the background or compress blocks of lampposts so that they look like they're lined up in a row next to eachother.

How about:  AM or FM?

23 hours ago, FutureHeartsJunkie said:

Short hair cats. 

Apple Music for me because I have the Apple product suite (MacBook Pro, iPhone and iPad). Especially since I pay by the year for a service I am already using.

I don't really buy music. Reminds me of how I still have my television subscription to watch certain shows like Live Rescue. 

Would you rather have: A television subscription and watch the content when it is available or a streaming service and wait for the same content to be available months later? 

1 minute ago, GTAmissions1 said:

Would you rather have: A television subscription and watch the content when it is available or a streaming service and wait for the same content to be available months later? 

Neither. Rather have three channels and watch the shows when they are scheduled to be on. On a set with knobs and rabbit ears,.

Would you rather have board shorts or Speedo ???

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/4/2020 at 9:58 PM, captaintrolley said:

Neither. Rather have three channels and watch the shows when they are scheduled to be on. On a set with knobs and rabbit ears,.

Would you rather have board shorts or Speedo ???

Board shorts. Life is better in board shorts! 

Visa Debit or Mastercard Debit?