Today's Special Sightings

I took it when I was coming home, and I did ride it up the hill at Davenport. It did all right on the hills, but the bus in general was really slow, even when not going uphill. It kind of reminded me why I don't particularly like the D40HF's...but that's another story.

What time did you ride it? I was thinking it might have deadheaded to Queensway from Dufferin and College after finishing the 29S run it was doing (the one I rode).

6717 - 17 Birchmount Run 03 Diverting.... from Birchmount / Huntingwood. King Louis, and then Heffuller.... something, then onto Glendowr or something, then back onto Birchmount. Some locals were like.... surprised to see a TTC Bus going off route.

This was a result of an accident just north of Birchmount and Huntingwood.

GM 2452, and 3 Eglinton 75xx were at Queensway garage.

Possible training buses for Queensway drivers maybe hinting that Queensway might get the 8000s? :rolleyes:. Anyways, 6246 was on 16 today, I found it suprising since Classics aren't used on weekends and also because when I passed by Bmount while riding 7835 on 113 I saw at least 5 VIIs parked there, two next to the entrance, one along the fence and two in the UWE area. Also, I saw 6641 leaving or entering STC (unsure, all I saw was it passing by 190s bay) about 2 mins after I saw 6246 leaving, the only route 6641 could have been on is 16 but 16 comes every 12-13 mins on Sauturdays, unless a Birchmout driver was doing extra service/overtime on a Malvern or Eglinton route.

Saw TTC 7736 or 7763 being driven down south on Southdown near Clarkson GO.

Probably headed to Orion.

Yes, for Fire Supression installation. They still have numbers to go.

6451 was on the 50 today, with no license plates! :rolleyes:

GM 2452, and 3 Eglinton 75xx were at Queensway garage.

Would cops be seing that?

Wouldn't this be used for temporary lot as they are coming from Harper Detroit?

Possible training buses for Queensway drivers maybe hinting that Queensway might get the 8000s? :rolleyes:. Anyways, 6246 was on 16 today, I found it suprising since Classics aren't used on weekends and also because when I passed by Bmount while riding 7835 on 113 I saw at least 5 VIIs parked there, two next to the entrance, one along the fence and two in the UWE area. Also, I saw 6641 leaving or entering STC (unsure, all I saw was it passing by 190s bay) about 2 mins after I saw 6246 leaving, the only route 6641 could have been on is 16 but 16 comes every 12-13 mins on Sauturdays, unless a Birchmout driver was doing extra service/overtime on a Malvern or Eglinton route.

It's nice to hear that classics are still entering STC.

I miss those days

but is 169 a weekend route? :rolleyes:

No but the topic was seeing Malvern 5's on non accessible routes on a weekday which means Monday to Friday. Here's the quote from 6247

These days you can find Orion Vs on Malvern's non accesible routes on the weekdays. So far 102, 130 and 131 get a Orion V for certain runs daily.