Today's Special Sightings

I have 20, but buses 2246, 2251, 2379, 2412, and 2435 are sitting out of service, so at most, they're probably 15 active GM at Arrow. It could be less since some are being moved.

I got 19, am I missing a bus?

Where are the photos of the redesigned Orion VII. The artist drawings?

Can someone re-post them?

Wilson Wu

http://www.etspe.ca/cptdb/index.php?s=&amp...ost&p=12658

• Root Admin

I went bike riding by Orion. :lol:

I saw this red bus...the front (from the side view) looked like a New Flyer D40LFR. (or at least I think...I was going by fast because the area creeps me out)

But I doubt that a New Flyer bus would be at Orion.

Could this be the redesigned Orion VII? :D

Wilson Wu

Markham, ON

Yes, that is the first prototype complete (diesel). I saw it on Monday, all powered up, parked on the west side of the building with TTC #1052. Its sorda burgundy, with dark tinted frameless passenger windows.

Right now, I have 2017, 2245, 46, 47, 49, 51, 53, 54, 62, 2302, 30, 35, 44, 49, 79, 2412, 35, 2611, 15 and 2835. So which one did you miss?

I was missing 2245 and 2247, I have 2245 under Wilson and 2247 under Malvern. I also had 2846 at Arrow listed as one of the buses that hasn't been used for a while.

EDIT: Is 2846 at Malvern now?

As I ride up and down Willowdale on 9212 (for a time with Felix without either knowing :lol: ) I saw Steeles West buses detouring via Willowdale. I saw 7933 on 60F (?) and two other RTS on it. Strangely only 60 is affected, not 53.

Found out the reason: East Steeles to south Yonge turn got blocked, so 60 buses used WIllowdale instead. 53 didn't get affected, because the westbound steeles to south Yonge didn't get affected.

I was missing 2245 and 2247, I have 2245 under Wilson and 2247 under Malvern. I also had 2846 at Arrow listed as one of the buses that hasn't been used for a while.

EDIT: Is 2846 at Malvern now?

2846 was sitting in the Arrow Rd deadline as of last week, so it might be retired.

Also I saw 2247 on the 165 this past Tuesday, so it should still be with Arrow.

I got up and had my dad take me to Meadowvale Town Centre this morning.

Mission: Be the first passenger on route 38A.

There was a woman waiting in the bus shelter, so I stood outside in my winter coat and was the first ever passenger on route 38A Creditview-Argentia, which was 9806. ;):D 9806 mustn't have been programmed with the proper destination sign, because it was displaying 38 S CREDITVIEW~TO TRILLIUM CTRE. I had planned to ride down to the hospital and back home, but decided to get off half way down and then get the other bus up then walk home. I got 0101, which was programmed with 38A N CREDITVIEW~TO MEADOWVALE~VIA ARGENITA. It's hourly service, but is better than nothing, and I was two of 5 (one boarding SB, one NB) people who had boarded the route as of 0940.

So my favourite Fishie, 2381, has moved to Malvern?

I got up and had my dad take me to Meadowvale Town Centre this morning.

Mission: Be the first passenger on route 38A.

There was a woman waiting in the bus shelter, so I stood outside in my winter coat and was the first ever passenger on route 38A Creditview-Argentia, which was 9806. ;):D I had planned to ride down to the hospital and back up, but decided to get off half way down and then get the other bus up then walk home.

How was it?

Christiano