Today's Special Sightings

Is this the first D901 sightting on a weekend in a while?

Its definately something that doesn't happen perhaps the least likely sightings for a weekend, one of those rare times where a D901 was actually chosen over a GM especially for a weekend. 6167 in particular I think seems to be Malvern's favourite, its definately been used outside of rush hour on more than one occaision ever since it came from Arrow Road. Considering it passed its inspections recently, perhaps a good contendor for one of the last D901s in service.

Its definately something that doesn't happen perhaps the least likely sightings for a weekend, one of those rare times where a D901 was actually chosen over a GM especially for a weekend. 6167 in particular I think seems to be Malvern's favourite, its definately been used outside of rush hour on more than one occaision ever since it came from Arrow Road. Considering it passed its inspections recently, perhaps a good contendor for one of the last D901s in service.

With all the 27XX and 28XX retiring is it possible a few d901's may last until next year when more VII`s arrive?

Accessibility violation. 39 is accessible, making it even more weird. It's not rare to see a non-accessible buse during rush on that route, but never should one be on during a weekend.

The TTC has never made the guarantee of having 100% accessibility on the weekends which is pretty much why I think the "accessibility violations" thing is stupid, they haven't violated anything. If the TTC made the claim that their accessible routes will always be accessible then these "violations" make sense, but they didn't.

The TTC has never made the guarantee of having 100% accessibility on the weekends which is pretty much why I think the "accessibility violations" thing is stupid, they haven't violated anything. If the TTC made the claim that their accessible routes will always be accessible then these "violations" make sense, but they didn't.

That already happened once when i was around Sheppard in September it was 2242 on 85A Rouge Hill

0519 was in backwards mode today, the destination sign for 3E was backwards, with the letters not lit up and the rest of the screen orange.

5867 was travelling this morning with a red door barrier and the door open. I always thought the guard was supposed to close the door before putting the barrier on.

0519 was in backwards mode today, the destination sign for 3E was backwards, with the letters not lit up and the rest of the screen orange.

5867 was travelling this morning with a red door barrier and the door open. I always thought the guard was supposed to close the door before putting the barrier on.

I saw a 58XX like that yesterday but the doors were closed, I thik it was 5872 IIRC. 7865 still wrapeed on 64 all day today.

With all the 27XX and 28XX retiring is it possible a few d901's may last until next year when more VII`s arrive?

Possibly, after all, nobody predicted any of the 20xx's or 2153 to last this long, and the D901's have already outlasted what we projected about two years ago when the old board was going.

Possibly, after all, nobody predicted any of the 20xx's or 2153 to last this long, and the D901's have already outlasted what we projected about two years ago when the old board was going.

Keep in mind that out of the 320 buses coming next year 100 of them are for fleet expansion.

Say hello to 617, debuting today on the 1.

Yuppers. And 616 was out also but I'm not sure which route it was on. Perhaps someone saw it???

Also.. to me this seems special but perhaps someone could correct me... TTC Route 24-Victoria Park North/Woodbine had VII's 7829 & 7851 on tonight. I've only ever seen Classic's and D901 New Flyers and the odd Orion V.

Also.. to me this seems special but perhaps someone could correct me... TTC Route 24-Victoria Park North/Woodbine had VII's 7829 & 7851 on tonight. I've only ever seen Classic's and D901 New Flyers and the odd Orion V.

24D portion is from Birchmount and generally uses Orion V and Classics but lately more Orion VIIs have been on this route. While the 224 portion from Malvern uses almost always a D901 very rarely has Malvern used any other type of bus.

TTC Route 24-Victoria Park North/Woodbine had VII's 7829 & 7851 on tonight. I've only ever seen Classic's and D901 New Flyers and the odd Orion V.

Get used to it because when Birchmount Division gets more VIIs (around 50 more) 24 will be a VII accessible route, but 224 won't since Malvern operates it.

2819 was on the 39E run 34 this afternoon. There was transmission problem and at least 7 buses passed by 2819 while travelling westbound from Don Mills to Finch section.

Well just to follow this up, 2819 apparently was fixed but I'm guessing another problem occured since it was changed off at 12:35 for 2343. It was on Route 129 before it returned to Malvern.