Today's Special Sightings

I spotted a 26XX ex-STM fishbowl on 96 or 165 this afternoon.

That must have been 2611. According to (I believe) M. Boone, it's been the only one spotted since the first couple of weeks in September. It was apparently in service three weeks ago, and someone else (I forgot who) spotted it this week.

Can anyone confirm that 2611 is the last ex-Montrealer left?

BTW, how often do GM's appear on Arrow's non-accessible routes recently? The only one I've observed is the 37, where at most I've spotted 2 GM's on the entire route in rush. The rest is all VII's with the odd RTS. Queensway's runs are still mostly D40-88/89, V's and D40LF's are rare.

That must have been 2611. According to (I believe) M. Boone, it's been the only one spotted since the first couple of weeks in September. It was apparently in service three weeks ago, and someone else (I forgot who) spotted it this week.

Can anyone confirm that 2611 is the last ex-Montrealer left?

BTW, how often do GM's appear on Arrow's non-accessible routes recently? The only one I've observed is the 37, where at most I've spotted 2 GM's on the entire route in rush. The rest is all VII's with the odd RTS. Queensway's runs are still mostly D40-88/89, V's and D40LF's are rare.

I still see some GM's on 41 Keele.

They're in service during the week, but with less then 30 at Arrow, then you probably wont see too many of them.

Let me get this straight.

512 is being run by Arrow, Eglinton, Malvern and Wilson?

No, Arrow and Eglinton, Wilson never has, Malvern currently does not IIRC.

That phrase is 50% true, you didn't see it this morning at 10:30AM, me and Ryan (imrandom) saw it this morning. :)

That H6 is scheduled to be there every Saturday along with one in Kennedy's tailtracks.

Arrow, Eglinton and Malvern does it on seven days a week for this board period. That is why last week you saw 2242, which is a Malvern bus, on the 512 on the weekend.

That H6 is scheduled to be there every Saturday along with one in Kennedy's tailtracks.

That's the first time I've seen one there, when did this start and is it always parked in the North side Tailtrack?

last time i checked the run list, only Kennedy has a spare train for (h6 most of the time) in tail track number 2 for both Saturday and Sunday.

Kipling does not have a scheduled train unless they have recently added a spare train.

Where can I find this run list?

last time i checked the run list, only Kennedy has a spare train for (h6 most of the time) in tail track number 2 for both Saturday and Sunday.

Kipling does not have a scheduled train unless they have recently added a spare train.

I have seen an H6 in Kipling's tailtracks (it varies for which one) every Saturday (excluding Sept 23 and yesterday) since the beginning of the September board period.