TTC CLRV/ALRV updates and discussion

Sorry about the 4100 report, I saw it was tracking at Roncy and assumed it had been missing for a while. (I usually check the last operated dates for the cars I report, but didn't remember to do so for this one).

It's currently headed eastbound on Queen past Sherbourne so whatever took it to Roncy must have been minor. 4101 is at Russell too now.

Why would a 501 go on Roncesvalles? The yard is right there, and they can also loop in Sunnyside.

Cars can be out without it meaning anything. Training, test runs, etc.

• Thanks 1

4178 was briefly out on the eastern 501 this morning.

4101 is at Hillcrest.

4004's GPS has been reactivated but it seems to be jumping all over the place.

In a previous post I forgot to indicate 4157 as one of the MIA cars. This one may be done as it's been missing since around November/December.

New additions to the MIA list: 4020, 4150 at Hillcrest. 4020 was used last night to tow 4106 according to a post on Facebook but it hasn't run since February 27.

4184 is MIA at Russell.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, jor said:

I saw 4165 on the 506 with a 505 church rollsign

Hun... Interesting. Not sure if it was the Luminator control panel that handles the external speakers that might have changed the rollsign... I could be wrong, though...

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Transit geek said:

Hun... Interesting. Not sure if it was the Luminator control panel that handles the external speakers that might have changed the rollsign... I could be wrong, though...

The rollsign is changed by the operator, there is no other way to control it. And this was most likely put up cause 506 was detouring to Bathurst stn for a while earlier

31 minutes ago, Ultimate said:

The rollsign is changed by the operator, there is no other way to control it. And this was most likely put up cause 506 was detouring to Bathurst stn for a while earlier

It was like that since morning. Probably busted scrolling down, and would only scroll up

12 hours ago, Ultimate said:

I saw it eastbound at Broadview yesterday evening (it continued straight to Coxwell). The side roller said 506 Main Street ... as bus_7246 notes, it was probably broken.