New Flyer D40LF Retirement / Storage watch

Enviro 500

• 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, Translink69 said:

Or we could bring back P3306 and make my dreams come true

Image result for laughing gif

I'm sorry but all I can say is to keep on dreaming my friend. Best thing you can do is to buy a C40LF, convert it back to CNG with a C Gas engine and Voith tranny, and slap P3306 on it. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Ninja Bus Fan said:

Image result for laughing gif

I'm sorry but all I can say is to keep on dreaming my friend. Best thing you can do is to buy a C40LF, convert it back to CNG with a C Gas engine and Voith tranny, and slap P3306 on it. 

Don't give me any ideas ;)

That'll be hard lol. I think the C Gas + has been banned from production in NA

1 hour ago, ThomasW97 said:

Noticed 3303, 7184, 7239 & 7326 coming out of VTC for training runs

Guess that spills that secret: 7239 and 3303 have been removed from the active roster at RTC, which marks the end of the low floor Series 50s out of rtc.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/6/2017 at 2:55 PM, Opal said:

I saw 7197 on Hammersmith Way, then turned onto Hammersmith Gate, the other day.  Looked like a regular driver, not a mechanic.  But it didn't show up on T-Comm so I assume it was being transferred to HTC or something.

Did you see if there was anybody else on the bus?

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, MCW Metrobus said:

V7347 was towed into HTC yesterday afternoon at approximately 2:30 pm.

I had a quick peek at it tonight. Documentation inside suggests that the transmission is toast.

Now would that retire the coach, or would they possibly pull a tranny from a 96-98 coach with a bad frame?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dover5949 said:

Can anyone confirm if any of the D40LF's that are stored in crane will be ready for service next week? Haven't heard of any spotting's at any of the depot's besides the couple of 72XX's that have been around VTC

I drove by there the yesterday and didn't see any outside that were there before.  Couldn't tell you anything about inside.