TTC Orion VII Movement List

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Bus_Medic said:

Get your pictures of the 1100s in the east end while you can. Rumor mill is whispering that they’re to move to mount Dennis in exchange for 15/1600s in early February, plus an extra 20 to the malvern allocation total. 

Seriously? There's also a number of #10xx (#1068-#1070, #1077-#1099) also likely to be moved as well which will result a swap of #1100-#1149 for #1600-#1649 which will see all OG Orion VIIs disappear in Scarborough given the fact Birchmount is retiring their #77/#78xx next. IDK about the #12/13/14/17xx at Malvern but Wilson still also has #1658-#1661, #1663-#1670, #1672-#1689.

Its been almost ten years since the #16xx been on Malvern routes back they were brand new.

Come to think of it, this is also the result of Malvern picking up 102, 169 and 190?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, Rami A. said:

Yes it is at Arrow. I'm not sure if it's a movement or if the unit is there for some other reason even though it was mentioned in the rebuild thread that the unit was finished its rebuild just because it's showing up on the tracker at Arrow.

4 minutes ago, Shemar said:

Yes it is at Arrow. I'm not sure if it's a movement or if the unit is there for some other reason even though it was mentioned in the rebuild thread that the unit was finished its rebuild just because it's showing up on the tracker at Arrow.

Actually, it finished rebuild 2 weeks ago, it was tracking at Wilson, I checked. And now that it's tracking at Arrow, I'm assuming it might be a garage change.

On 31/12/2017 at 9:49 AM, Rami A. said:

Actually, it finished rebuild 2 weeks ago, it was tracking at Wilson, I checked. And now that it's tracking at Arrow, I'm assuming it might be a garage change.

1 hour ago, Antarctica said:

Too late. #1660 is now out on the 511 BATHURST BUS (Wilson run)

The unit did return to Wilson. It is tracking there now.

• 2 weeks later...