General WTF Moments

Cogeno

So Merida from Disney's movie Brave is becoming a Disney princess, and there are some people stirring up a controversy over it because she has been redesigned to look less like a daredevil. Life must be pretty good for these people if they are complaining about how a fictional character... Wish I had a life that simple.

Two things that happened today:

First My idiotic neighbour talking to someone at the bus stop and she was so F***** loud that she nearly blew my eardrums. God how loud do you need to be when talking to someone that's next to you?

Secondly , My date for the dance cheated on me , I should of this in the FML thread but its too late. In the F Yeah thread I talk about asking her out. Anyways were done being friends and today she sends me a text message that says “Lets go to the Leisure Centre” on Monday. She avoids me for the entire week and dances with a different guy and now she's telling me to go with her at the Leisure Centre. God I regret doing all the things for her.

Secondly , My date for the dance cheated on me , I should of this in the FML thread but its too late. In the F Yeah thread I talk about asking her out. Anyways were done being friends and today she sends me a text message that says “Lets go to the Leisure Centre” on Monday. She avoids me for the entire week and dances with a different guy and now she's telling me to go with her at the Leisure Centre. God I regret doing all the things for her.

I wouldn't say she cheated. Did you give her a friendship ring, or are you two engaged? If not, then there is no hard fast rule that you two can't 'see' other people for fun and friendship. When things get more serious then you will know what direction you are both going in. For now just let life take its course and don't get your beak in a knot over a girl. It may seem like a big thing now, but concentrate on school and work....everything else will fall into place.

I wouldn't say she cheated. Did you give her a friendship ring, or are you two engaged? If not, then there is no hard fast rule that you two can't 'see' other people for fun and friendship. When things get more serious then you will know what direction you are both going in. For now just let life take its course and don't get your beak in a knot over a girl. It may seem like a big thing now, but concentrate on school and work....everything else will fall into place.

No I didn't give her a friendship ring or no I'm not engaged. But it was she had said to me. She will make me happy and I will make her happy. We both made the commitment and she broke it. I guess love the fact that she has a crush on my tennis partner because of the looks not the personality. She had a crush on him for over three years and he said no everytime. Apparently she couldn't ask him out since I was always near/next to him. I know I'm in that age that everything pretty much in life is a joke. I guess the reason why she is going close to me again is when yesterday I was wearing a new suit and when I walked to the gym she was sitting there and the counsellor is like "Looking sharp Michael" and she was just eye balling me. Apparently your right! I'm taking things too serious and my life is always up and down. I just gotta focus on finals and deal with the rest eventually.

1. Yesterday downtown some old black dude was yelling at random passerbys in patois

2. A few days ago on the bus a middle aged woman was wearing a thick winter jacket and a toque. I don't remember which day it was but I know it was 20+ degrees that day.

3. On Thursday some Gothic girl tried to board the back of the streetcar but was caught by the driver. She asked passengers for bus fare but I guess no one wanted to give any to her. She then said "fuck you all" and exited the streetcar.

3. On Thursday some Gothic girl tried to board the back of the streetcar but was caught by the driver. She asked passengers for bus fare but I guess no one wanted to give any to her. She then said "fuck you all" and exited the streetcar.

What a delightful women. My idiotic neighbour acts like that , if she doesn't get her wants she rage about it.