What's wrong with this photo?

M. Parsons

• Board Admin
Route 133 is not a trolley route.

Also could be the fact Edmonton has no more trolley buses.

133 was a trolley route, which has now been turned into an express bus from West Edmonton Mall to South Campus I think. While your second sentence is true I don't think that's what's wrong. Look a little bit closer. :P

There's nothing wrong with the photo itself :( , but there are at least two things wrong with this bus, both of which may be somewhat obvious:

The unit number has been moved from the middle to the extreme right-hand side. It also seems to have a logo that was too big for the space provided. And it appears that the gap between the windows in the low-floor section and high-floor section has been painted black.

Dan

The unit number has been moved from the middle to the extreme right-hand side. It also seems to have a logo that was too big for the space provided. And it appears that the gap between the windows in the low-floor section and high-floor section has been painted black.

Dan

Bingo. The wrong sized text and logo were applied (they're supposed to use the smaller decals for the back of the bus), and upon having realized this, the unit number was squeezed into the space next to the rear route sign (which is also displaying a weird reading, as there isn't any bus or subway line with the "H" designation.)

The black-painted window gap between the low-floor and high-floor section is standard on all 2006-2007 Orion VII HEVs. The older Orion VIIs do not have the black paint, and the space in question is painted white.

The black-painted window gap between the low-floor and high-floor section is standard on all 2006-2007 Orion VII HEVs. The older Orion VIIs do not have the black paint, and the space in question is painted white.

Interesting. I didn't note the numbers, but all of the pictures I found online had the gap painted white. Thus I just assumed that they were all like that.

Dan