What's wrong with this photo?

M. Parsons

That's right! The Titans on 5028 and two others (don't recall fleet numbers) were replaced with Horizons after they stopped working properly.

5140 is the only other bus I've seen with Luminator Horizon.

Lots of things wrong with this one.

8088.jpg

Ehh, lemme guess: Destinations signs on both P7401 and P8088 are having problems, missing New Flyer logo on P8088, P7401 parked at route 8 bus stop... and a bonus: drivers on the D60LFs are staring at you! :D

Ehh, lemme guess: Destinations signs on both P7401 and P8088 are having problems, missing New Flyer logo on P8088, P7401 parked at route 8 bus stop... and a bonus: drivers on the D60LFs are staring at you! :D

Lol, well the bus isn't at the route 8 stop... it's at Bay 8 stop, like its the 8th bay in the terminal. The route number is listed below the 8! :P

The destination signs do look a little funny. Is the 152 and 157 even served by artics?

Well P8088's sign is fine... considering that it's a Failios. And 7401 is not a D60LF, but actually a 2000-model D40LF.

Lol, well the bus isn't at the route 8 stop... it's at Bay 8 stop, like its the 8th bay in the terminal. The route number is listed below the 8! :P

The destination signs do look a little funny. Is the 152 and 157 even served by artics?

Ah, and here's the trick. 157 isn't served by artics, nor does it even go to where this photo was taken! The driver put up the sign apparently for fun. There's still a couple more things wrong though...

Ah, and here's the trick. 157 isn't served by artics, nor does it even go to where this photo was taken! The driver put up the sign apparently for fun. There's still a couple more things wrong though...

You know what, I remember that, I think I was with you guys, this was at Coquitlam station right after Daniel hugged it: P8088_hug.jpg

You know what, I remember that, I think I was with you guys, this was at Coquitlam station right after Daniel hugged it: P8088_hug.jpg

That was only a week ago and your memory is fading about it already? ^_^

As for the 100 Airport, that would have been correct in Vancouver too, until 2009... Technically that was 100 Airport Station though. From what I've heard, it did go to the airport pre-98 B-Line though.