What's wrong with this photo?

M. Parsons

Side destination sign too far from the front door!!!

Correct :P

This one's a little harder. For this one, people from the Los Angeles region are disqualified as you'd know instantly for one of the answers...

These two photos are of the same kind of bus, but they are opposites in three different ways. For each difference, one is correct while the other is wrong.

Two are somewhat obvious, but the 3rd one is a little tricky...

Figure out what they are and which one is right/wrong :P

Hints: -As noticed by StormTheif24, the first difference has to do with the placement of the ads, and it has to do with common sense itself...

4881839596_0ec2a4dc59_z.jpg

4881824482_ac50c27ef2_z.jpg

Well, either the ad is supposed to cover up the "Commuter Express" like the one on the bottom, or it's not supposed to like the one on top, so it's a total crapshoot.....

It's not a crapshoot, that one is just based on common sense, so take a guess as to which is right/wrong

I did say it would be a little hard :P

• 3 weeks later...
311 isn't a trolley route.

Yep... was great, the driver looked first at the confused people at the bus stop, then toward us madly snapping photos... then up to his Luminator control and instantly developed an awesome "OH SH*T!!!!" look and changed it to 17 which is what it was supposed to be.

This one's a little harder. For this one, people from the Los Angeles region are disqualified as you'd know instantly for one of the answers...

These two photos are of the same kind of bus, but they are opposites in three different ways. For each difference, one is correct while the other is wrong.

Two are somewhat obvious, but the 3rd one is a little tricky...

Figure out what they are and which one is right/wrong ^_^

Hints: -As noticed by StormTheif24, the first difference has to do with the placement of the ads, and it has to do with common sense itself...

I'm going to guess that it's not supposed to cover up the "Commuter Express". (I can only guess because of TransLink's tendency to cover up the B-Line logo!) Also, remember, my username is the best example of "I before E except after C" :P

This one is obvious but I thought it was a little funny so I decided to post it anyway.

th_PA182499.jpg

Click to enlarge.

I'm going to guess that it's not supposed to cover up the "Commuter Express". (I can only guess because of TransLink's tendency to cover up the B-Line logo!) Also, remember, my username is the best example of "I before E except after C" ^_^

Yup, you got that one

Since no other replies have come in about my last one, I might as well answer:

-The side destination sign for the first one is off

-The wheelchair lift door on the first one is lacking a blue accessible sign

And I'll be sure to remember that (even though I'm the best speller among everyone I know) :P