We're expecting...

gmnewlook

Hey guys,

My wife and are excited to annouce that we are expecting our first child (my second). Nath is about 5-6 weeks pregnant, so that would mean that a new baby will arrive sometime next April.

And it's not a baby fishbowl...

Congratulations. My wife and i are having our 2nd daughter this coming tuesday (C-Sec)

Hey guys,

My wife and are excited to annouce that we are expecting our first child (my second). Nath is about 5-6 weeks pregnant, so that would mean that a new baby will arrive sometime next April.

And it's not a baby fishbowl...

TDH3301A.jpg

Congrads! :mellow:

I hope your baby's first word is "bus!"

How does your daughter feel that she is gonna have a new permanent companion on the way soon?

Well, she's only going to see the baby every second weekend, since I do not have legal custody of her, but she's happy about it. And she also says that she'll wan to help take care of her little brother or sister. :mellow:

Congratulations too!

Thanks. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Been offline for a while, adjusting to all these "changes". I'll spare you the yucky details of my first weeks of pregnancy ;)

Thanks everyone for your good whishes. I saw the ob-gyn last week, all is well so far.

Baby is due on April 30th,,, according to the doctor chart that is. The baby might have other plans in mind :P

Been offline for a while, adjusting to all these "changes". I'll spare you the yucky details of my first weeks of pregnancy :P

Thanks everyone for your good whishes. I saw the ob-gyn last week, all is well so far.

Baby is due on April 30th,,, according to the doctor chart that is. The baby might have other plans in mind ;)

I may sound a bit bad here, but April 28 seems better cause the Laval Metro extension opened that day! A historic day for public transit in Montreal seems good for a newborn. :P

I may sound a bit bad here, but April 28 seems better cause the Laval Metro extension opened that day! A historic day for public transit in Montreal seems good for a newborn.

Hey! My birthday is April 28th :P But not exactly an historic moment. One of my best friends arrived in Edmonton from Denmark on the day I was born. He's still 8 years older than me :o Edmonton also experienced one of it's worst spring snowstorms on that day :rolleyes: (48 years ago).