2018 Standard 40' Bus Procurement

Express691

15 hours ago, DJ1400 said:

here's s18144 and s18151, license plates: s18144: MV-8798, s18151: MV-8803

IMG_1196.JPG

IMG_1198.JPG

s18141's license plate: MV-8786, I'd taken that last night at 5:48pm trip

In the picture with the 391 in it, I can see another XN40 In the distance. Did you catch it's fleet number by chance?

I will tell you when the Novabus LFS HEVs come into service. I will be told by Translink. Also, how do you get pics of the Novas at the Prevost Service Centre? Is there a good spot to take a pic?

5 hours ago, Urban_Monkey Transit said:

In the picture with the 391 in it, I can see another XN40 In the distance. Did you catch it's fleet number by chance?

I will tell you when the Novabus LFS HEVs come into service. I will be told by Translink. Also, how do you get pics of the Novas at the Prevost Service Centre? Is there a good spot to take a pic?

Out the sidewalk, with a telephoto lens is the best spot from what I've heard. I haven't been there personally but hopefully I'll go there soon when I have the time.

3 hours ago, buizelbus said:

Out the sidewalk, with a telephoto lens is the best spot from what I've heard. I haven't been there personally but hopefully I'll go there soon when I have the time.

I got a shot by pulling into this other lot next to it (I drove but I think the 405 can also get you there; you'll just need to walk a bit) and shooting through the wire fence. The lot in question is south of the service center. You can get pretty close to the buses in that lot.

12 hours ago, Community Shuttle said:

I got a shot by pulling into this other lot next to it (I drove but I think the 405 can also get you there; you'll just need to walk a bit) and shooting through the wire fence. The lot in question is south of the service center. You can get pretty close to the buses in that lot.

I have already been and got ok photos but thanks so very much for your help! Info on the trip will come soon.

I have 

13 hours ago, buizelbus said:

With telephoto lens?

No. I have a pretty good camera, but not too professional. My pics were'nt too good but all that matters is that I have some good info for you guys and myself. 

Currently at Prevost Richmond Service Center (Some fleet numbers may be wrong):  

• 183?? 
  • BC Transit 9408 .                Also, here are the articulated buses that started on the 257 today. https://tcomm.bustrainferry.com/mobile/route&ui-page=0-41.      
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Urban_Monkey Transit said:

I have 

No. I have a pretty good camera, but not too professional. My pics were'nt too good but all that matters is that I have some good info for you guys and myself. 

Currently at Prevost Richmond Service Center (Some fleet numbers may be wrong):  

• 183?? 
  • BC Transit 9408 .                Also, here are the articulated buses that started on the 257 today. https://tcomm.bustrainferry.com/mobile/route&ui-page=0-41.      

Do you have any photos of these buses you might want to share?