Collisions and Incidents thread

Express691

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, cmbc2008 said:

11B61F10-B1A1-4546-B98F-0E827CBB6BCA.jpeg

14 hours ago, ThomasW97 said:

While driving along grandview hwy by commercial dr this morning, noticed 18345 heading n/b with its front end mashed up against a tree with pretty severe damage

That was no tree, that was a light standard it took out!

That's not from a tree, that is from a light standard!

2 hours ago, Express691 said:

MVA, confirmed deceased, King George just north of South Surrey Park and ride

321 via Highway 10, 152, King George to South Surrey Park and ride in both directions.

Out of respect for the people involved & the subscribers in here I don't think we need to know the outcome of this MVA. I think just reporting a MVA with the detour was sufficient!

7 hours ago, dover5949 said:

Out of respect for the people involved & the subscribers in here I don't think we need to know the outcome of this MVA. I think just reporting a MVA with the detour was sufficient!

It helps in determining how long said detour could be, and a possible future detour in case the RCMP decides to recreate the crash scene.

Major Police incident currently unfolding at Braid Station. Bus Loop is closed & trains not stopping. All Braid Station bound buses are heading to Lougheed Station instead. Scott Rd. just reopened after being closed. Hwy 1 WB is closed at Cape Horn. 555 Buses are stuck in the closure.

44 minutes ago, dover5949 said:

Major Police incident currently unfolding at Braid Station. Bus Loop is closed & trains not stopping. All Braid Station bound buses are heading to Lougheed Station instead. Scott Rd. just reopened after being closed. Hwy 1 WB is closed at Cape Horn. 555 Buses are stuck in the closure.

Two PTC and one HTC bus were sent on the 555 to cover losses from backed up buses. I expect these units to run 555 until the end of their blocks as the route is gonna be wonky for the rest of the evening.

9 hours ago, Busmanic92 said:

19418 has been in service since 23rd...

I don’t understand the point of this either. This bus was reported back in service two posts before yours, and someone shared a photo of the damage to explain its 11-month absence from service.

• Like 1