Collisions and Incidents thread

Express691

34 minutes ago, Michael Marriott said:

The PM rush hour was a bit of a disaster in Vancouver today.  There was a protest march on Broadway, so the 9 and 99 were on detour between Cambie and Oak and were horribly off schedule and coming in packs.  There was a lot of traffic congestion around Marine Dr and the Arthur Liang Bridge, so the 10 and 17 were terminating at Marpole Loop, while the 100 was terminating at Marine Dr Stn, and there were alerts that all three routes were experiencing delays of 40 to 60 minutes.  And there was an MVA somewhere in East Van that resulted in alerts for 40 to 60 minute delays on the 20,41,49 and R4.

Rollover crash at 41st & Victoria this afternoon

Bunch of delays this evening:

First, an accident EB on the port mann earlier this afternoon affecting 555 service.

Second, major delays in the area around the second narrows from an accident. Kootenay Loop has no power, and R5/222/130 was logjammed. At one point the detour had stuff going through the Cassiar Tunnel.

Third, a bulk of New West was in the blue today due to congestion.

Four: Delays at Columbia just as the PM rush started due to flooding.

Five: As of 6:45pm power is out at Scott Road Station.

From someone with radio scanner:

Mk3: Low hanging power collector ripped out PIES plate between Metrotown and Patterson.

Operations:
Waterfront to Nanaimo
Nanaimo to Joyce
Joyce to Metrotown
Metrotown to King George
New West to Production

Single-track operation for maintenance is canceled tonight

1 hour ago, Vancouvers Trolleys said:

And the buses? Will them be fixed? Probably.

Someone probably lost both their legs in this accident and you can’t even formulate a coherent sentence in asking about the vehicles involved. Think long and hard about the things you post because I have yet to see you provide a meaningful contribution to this forum and I don’t think anyone appreciates the spam you produce.

• Thanks 10

3 hours ago, Citaro said:

Someone probably lost both their legs in this accident and you can’t even formulate a coherent sentence in asking about the vehicles involved. Think long and hard about the things you post because I have yet to see you provide a meaningful contribution to this forum and I don’t think anyone appreciates the spam you produce.

I agree! If you can't post anything meaningful don't waste our time on here by posting garbage!

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Citaro said:

Spam? You calls one of these posts spam? Okay. I respects your opinion. Alright. End of discussion.

947AE1BE-601B-4EDE-897A-6F188F4D3F76.jpeg

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, captaintrolley said:

This is why you must never walk between vehicles. Sad incident nonetheless, I hope the person recovers.

I just learned that the driver of the first bus was behind it rewiring his poles when this occurred. I can't imagine the suffering this person is enduring. My extreme heartfelt condolences to this person.

• Sad 6