TTC's ex-STCUM GM fishbowls

MCW Metrobus

Lucky me on my trip down to T.O. this weekend on the first day friday, I saw all 5 remaining 26xx's!! I even got to ride in 2600 from York Mills to Wilson. The highlight of my trip for me at least! Also, I got pics of 2605 and 2607 retired at Arrow Road and 2619 parked in that mall parking lot.

Me, George Prior, Adrian and Mike Boone also went 2600-hunting on Friday too! (The other reason to go 2600-fanning is to hunt down the famous Steve! :unsure: ) so what time of the day were you out Steve?

Dave

PS: Congratulations on your ex-Montrealers! (You caught all the fish that took me two days to get! :D)

Lucky me on my trip down to T.O. this weekend on the first day friday, I saw all 5 remaining 26xx's!! I even got to ride in 2600 from York Mills to Wilson. The highlight of my trip for me at least! Also, I got pics of 2605 and 2607 retired at Arrow Road and 2619 parked in that mall parking lot.

We were at the intersection of Yonge and Wilson/York Mills from 6:30 a.m. on Friday. From that point we saw in the following order: 2609, 2611, 2600 (which we rode happily from York Mills to Wilson Stations), and 2613. When we were at Wilson, we had the pleasure of meeting Airport Rocket who accompanied us for the rest of the morning and into the afternoon. Later, and with special permission, authorization, and supervision, we were able to photograph 2605, 2615 (we missed it on the 96E earlier), 2607 and 2613 again. Per Airport Rocket's recommendation, we went to see and photograph 2619. We had other priorities for the afternoon rush hour (D901s) which is why you didn't see us on Wilson Friday afternoon.

Me, George Prior, Adrian and Mike Boone also went 2600-hunting on Friday too! (The other reason to go 2600-fanning is to hunt down the famous Steve! ;) ) so what time of the day were you out Steve?

Dave

PS: Congratulations on your ex-Montrealers! (You caught all the fish that took me two days to get! :unsure:)

Yup, as SMS mentioned, we must have caught 2600 somewhere between 6:30am and 7am. We saw it again a little later in the day as well at Wilson stn. So I'm famous now!?.. :D We met George on the charter, but too bad you were not there.

I'm not surprised, this is the TTC you know!

I know most of you guys refuse to accept anything you're told, but as I've said before, when the safety license on those buses is up, they're retired. Since no one seems to know when they would need reinspection, no one really knows how much more time they have left, but I can assure you it won't be later than November.

I know most of you guys refuse to accept anything you're told, but as I've said before, when the safety license on those buses is up, they're retired. Since no one seems to know when they would need reinspection, no one really knows how much more time they have left, but I can assure you it won't be later than November.

Would that also apply to the Orion VI aswell? Or will they just retire the moment the Orion Vs are no longer using CNG.

Would that also apply to the Orion VI aswell? Or will they just retire the moment the Orion Vs are no longer using CNG.

I read that one of the 92x7 passed inspection so they'll be with us a little longer. I guess they are junked as they fail. You has a point on the other thing though. We'll see.

plans can change?????? B):D:)