General FY Moments

Orion VIII

I guess my main FY moments occur when SF Muni's Neoplan AN460s' fans turn on and when samTrans' 1998 Gillig Phantoms' fans turn on. Those engine fans make their Cummins ISM's and M11's sound twice as loud and twice as awesome. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention hearing a Detroit Diesel 6V92TA.

First *decent* rainy day in over two months. I managed to get home from visiting my friend in time to swim in the outside pool downstairs for about an hour. I sure got some funny looks from people coming in and out of the building. It was SO magically exhilarating swimming in the rain. I didn't want to leave the pool.

• 3 weeks later...

not bad, i was going to get my xbox fixed but i really didnt want to spend money on it, afterall it was the 4th one microsoft had replaced, and i figured even if i do get it fixed for its optical drive, what if it completely died, im out whatever it cost to repair the optical drive.... so i just got a base model (of the improved design) to replace it,

not bad, i was going to get my xbox fixed but i really didnt want to spend money on it, afterall it was the 4th one microsoft had replaced, and i figured even if i do get it fixed for its optical drive, what if it completely died, im out whatever it cost to repair the optical drive.... so i just got a base model (of the improved design) to replace it,

4th one? Damn. Good thing you got the better one. Hopefully my PS3 doesn't just die after a week or something. $75 is a lot for me and I Don't exactly have the money to get it fixed again.

Finally after a 2 week wait, I got my iPhone 6 Plus. The phone looks really nice and performs much more better than my previous iPhone 5. That long wait kinda paid off.

Lucky you. If I had the money I'd ditch my Samsung galaxy S4 for a better phone. I've only had it for 3 months and it already has a couple of problems. My plan with this phone from virgin is also around $90 a month which is pretty expensive for me.

Back on Friday (10/3/14), I got on this jammed pack SF Muni 38L during rushhour after a tiresome day. I was beat and smelled like chlorine (from swimming). But, as I was getting onto the 38L, the first thing I noticed as the back doors opened was these 2 really cute Chinese girls standing right where I was coming in. (We are allowed to board on the back). I then ended up standing next to one of them; when a bus is jammed packed in SF, people don't care about touching each other, so she ended up leaning on my chest the whole time she was on. I was thinking to myself, I think I'm going to like this... :P