General FY Moments

Orion VIII

Got a 'gift basket' from the building management. Not much in it, but it was thoughtful.

The management for my townhouse complex used to give toys to families with kids a week before Christmas. They stopped a while back, 2005 was the last year we had it. They stopped it because of budget cuts. Not the best toys but sometimes they had decent stuff. Your lucky your building management still does that stuff. Nice.

The management for my townhouse complex used to give toys to families with kids a week before Christmas. They stopped a while back, 2005 was the last year we had it. They stopped it because of budget cuts. Not the best toys but sometimes they had decent stuff. Your lucky your building management still does that stuff. Nice.

This is the first time they've done it. New management. The old management used to have tenant get-togethers, BBQ's and such. We will see what the new management does after this. It's sort of a work-in-progress right now. The building used to be 1/2 apartment and 1/2 bed 'n' breakfast. The B&B license just expired so the building is now just an apartment building.

Nice, but did you see my post when I found that $20 bill on the street when I needed it most? (not bragging though, really). ;)

Yeah I saw it. One time some guy was walking down the street giving people $10 bills. St the time I didn't even need it though...

So I was able to trade some pokenon cards and merch for 3 bus tickets. Didnt expect that to work out.

LOL

How did he get home?.:lol:

Nice, but did you see my post when I found that $20 bill on the street when I needed it most? (not bragging though, really). ;)

Yeah always nice when that happens.

In the last 7 years of so, I must have picked up a total of 60 bucks on the street and in parks and one bottle of Corona.:lol:

I found a wallet on a bus though filled with money but left it alone. I wouldn't take someone's wallet.

LOL

How did he get home?. :lol:

Yeah always nice when that happens.

In the last 7 years of so, I must have picked up a total of 60 bucks on the street and in parks and one bottle of Corona. :lol:

I found a wallet on a bus though choice with money but left it alone. I wouldn't take someone's wallet.

That's a good question! XD

Very nice when it happens. That's a lot, but I cannot come up with a total though. I remember I found a dollar in a garbage can at lunch time in 4th grade. Just a few months ago, someone dropped their wallet in the locker room and I instantly got it to the life guards. The dude got his wallet back in a short time. I found out, because he actually overheard me telling someone else about the incident and now the dude has total respect for me. :D