General FY Moments

Orion VIII

Back on Friday (10/3/14), I got on this jammed pack SF Muni 38L during rushhour after a tiresome day. I was beat and smelled like chlorine (from swimming). But, as I was getting onto the 38L, the first thing I noticed as the back doors opened was these 2 really cute Chinese girls standing right where I was coming in. (We are allowed to board on the back). I then ended up standing next to one of them; when a bus is jammed packed in SF, people don't care about touching each other, so she ended up leaning on my chest the whole time she was on. I was thinking to myself, I think I'm going to like this... :P

Lucky you. Anytime I'm standing on a packed bus I end up crushed against someones arm pit.

Lucky you. Anytime I'm standing on a packed bus I end up crushed against someones arm pit.

Hehe, that moment made my day. Eww... I haven't had that bad of luck. One of my Golden Gate Transit drivers was telling me that he used to work with animals in Berkley, CA, and he typically had to help wrestle certain goats into a lab. He said he then had to take the bus home and he smelled so bad that there was a huge circle between him and the rest of the people on the jam packed AC Transit buses. XD

Hehe, that moment made my day. Eww... I haven't had that bad of luck. One of my Golden Gate Transit drivers was telling me that he used to work with animals in Berkley, CA, and he typically had to help wrestle certain goats into a lab. He said he then had to take the bus home and he smelled so bad that there was a huge circle between him and the rest of the people on the jam packed AC Transit buses. XD

A friend of mine and her husband took their grandkids to a petting zoo. He really liked this one friendly Billy Goat and was petting him and scratching his neck and belly all afternoon. On the way home their was a real stink in the car, and he realized it was his hands from petting that Billy Goat. It took weeks of near continuous hand washing to get rid of the smell.

A friend of mine and her husband took their grandkids to a petting zoo. He really liked this one friendly Billy Goat and was petting him and scratching his neck and belly all afternoon. On the way home their was a real stink in the car, and he realized it was his hands from petting that Billy Goat. It took weeks of near continuous hand washing to get rid of the smell.

Wow... That's pretty bad. :P

Yesterday (10/15/14) was one awesome day. I got to sit next to a FINE Japanese girl on the 38L this morning, and as soon as she left, a hot Korean(?) girl sat right next to me as well. I was running a bit late (literally running), but I managed to get to the SamTrans 250 just in time. I then found a dollar on the bus, but instead of keeping it, I noticed 2 old Spanish ladies (that were sitting right where the dollar was) had just got off the bus and I tried to see if it was there's. At first they thought I meant that I wanted change, until some girl came behind me and told them in Spanish that I was trying to give them back their lost dollar. They then were extremely grateful. When heading back home on the 38L, another cute girl (with some nice legs) sat right next to me for most of the ride. :D

Weird. Over the summer, I smoked so much weed (I've cut back a bit) that now when I'm not high I bearly eat. If you're wondering why this is a fy moment, it's because at 5'7 238 pounds, I could stand to shed about 70 pounds. Hopefully this and daily walks help me lose the weight.

Got a job that I hopefully won't screw up. It's at UPS as a package handler. Pays $11 to start and is 25hrs a week. Job is 1:30 to 6:30 Monday to Friday in the afternoon. (Weekends off). Best part is after 3 years I start making $20 an hour. I have to go later today for my 3 hour paid training.

Got a job that I hopefully won't screw up. It's at UPS as a package handler. Pays $11 to start and is 25hrs a week. Job is 1:30 to 6:30 Monday to Friday in the afternoon. (Weekends off). Best part is after 3 years I start making $20 an hour. I have to go later today for my 3 hour paid training.

Congrats bro!

:)

Excellent. Sounds like something I would enjoy doing.

2 moments from today:

1. Saw like 7 1997 Golden Gate Transit MCI 102DL3's this morning while doing my "going to school comute." I got lots of video footage and pictures and even was allowed to go inside of one. These buses were "retired" in 2012, but it seems like most (if not all) were kept for some sort of back up. Therefore, the sight of some many of these buses and me being able to get pictures and live footage of them just really rocked.

2. My 22 bus never showed up, so my friend drove me to my 70 bus stop. The 70 leaves at 8:17PM (20:17), but we got there at 8:18PM (20:18). I then happened to see the 70 going around a corner to a traffic light and I floored it (meaning ran extremely fast) up to it and I knew this bus driver, so he let me on! (This was not at the bus stop).

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, today was one of the best day's I've had all year (beside Muni heritage weekend with the 1991 NFI D60). Today while heading home from school, I spotted SamTrans 661, a 1998 Gillig Phantom (same as my profile picture) going out of service. I then got pictures and even filmed the air starter in action. Soon after that, I noticed another SamTrans 1998 Gillig Phantom flying down the street. I then ran onto the Caltrain and successfully transfered to route 292, where SamTrans 663, the other 1998 Gillig Phantom arrived. There are only THREE known Gillig Phantoms running for SamTrans as of October 2014. All other units were retired. THEN, right before I finally arrived home, I found a $20 BILL on the street!!! Can this day get any better?!

I have 2 iMac G5's and one was not in use for about 2 years. After my main one died I literally put the good parts in the other machine and swapped out the hard drives. However, it didn't turn on. It turns out the power supply had died (AGAIN!!) So I used the $20 that I found on the street to buy another power supply for my broken iMac G5. I popped it in and it turned on instantly. So I basically fixed my computer for free! "F*ck yeah!"

Donated my 126th pint of whole blood today !!! And my iron level was really good too. It came in at 145. I usually have a hard time getting my iron up over 125. I've been adding extra meat to my diet. I'm not a big meat eater. So I can cut down the meat a bit now until it comes time to donate again.