General FY Moments

Orion VIII

wuaaw nice!

Hmm depends. maybe we can go Transitfanning late and you drop me off? IDK. i live far from you.

The only FY I have for today is a dream I had last night where I got kissed by A girl i like at PRSS. (the same crush as my youth group)

Maybe, but I got no intentions on owning a car or just driving in general. Not even sure why I got it .-.

Yeah depends on what happens. Say you got work or class across the river at 6am and the nearest bus doesnt come until 6...

Or, if work ends but by the time you reach the station the last bus is gone. My cousin finishes class at like 22:00 and the 341 service is already done so he has to use park and ride.

You do got some good points that it'll be more convenient to be able to do that. But I'll be looking for a workplace thats near or around good transit. Like I live beside Scott Rd, so the first bus leaves Newton at 4:45 am, not that bad and the last bus leaves Scott Rd around 2 am.

But, with the gas prices right now and insurance and what not also being so high, it's not worth it. Rather spend X amount on the monthly bus pass than spending that much per week on gas.