YRT Retirements

YRT is really pulling off a lot of surprises lately. :lol:

Sure thing. I will miss that bus, it's peppy and quite fun. Farebox, Luminator Horizon sign and license plate have been removed. CCTV and Init is still intact, will be remove shortly.

Sure thing. I will miss that bus, it's peppy and quite fun. Farebox, Luminator Horizon sign and license plate have been removed. CCTV and Init is still intact, will be remove shortly.

Now you know how I felt when they retired 8723! :P:P

Well guys, time to scratch off the 89 ex-Vaughan Orion! It's the end of an era!

525, 528 and 530 are now offically retired today as I checked it. Plates and farebox have been removed!

525 and 530 is one of my favorite to drive, but will surely be missed!

Maybe Wellend or Sarnia would buy 9401 since it's most likely in good condition.

I don't know about that, cause with the Provincial funding continues, it's more of a doubt! They can purchase for parts only.

I went by First Student garage today. 7526 is still sitting at the far north-east corner, and 9701 has joined it. It may be an idea to e-mail YRT about what they are doing with these two buses. 7526 has been collecting dust in First Student for a number of months now and 9701 hasn't seen service (as far as we know) for some time.

2021 was in Aurora today, 8801 on 84.

So can these still be found at richmond hill go station and on the 85?

For the D40s, you can still see them at Richmond Hill GO, but likely not the 85B as that has been made accessible.

For the Classics, you can see them on routes such as 1, 2, maybe 9, 40 and 42.