Niagara Falls Transit

BCT-3122-D800-10240

I was hoping one or two still existed.

I am on the WEGO bus stalking site and right now 5302 is on the Blue, 5305 is on the Red, and 9010 & 9011 are on the Green. Are the 40 footers used strictly for the winter season??

who in their right mind would buy them?

• 3 weeks later...

there must be another paint modification on these refurbs, as I saw an older VII in the shop this morning and the rear was all white, as opposed to the black upper section on the others(must have been 2678, I haven't seen it since Jared did last week)

oh yeah, I also forgot to point that out that when I saw 2678, it appeared the upper rear cap was painted white and the old flat black paint around the windshield was painted blue like on the newer units.

2678 went out this morning, apparently someone forgot to program in the new destination sign codes and it got booked in

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

so looking threw the local news paper i found this article

apparently deadmau5 wants to buy a bus for niagara falls

but the thing is it would be wrapped in a Nyan Cat wrap

link to article http://www.niagarafallsreview.ca/2014/08/01/deadmau5-considering-buying-bus-for-falls

HA!!!! That will NEVER happen!! No seriously, my sides are splitting. Wait...Is this actually real??? He does know that this will never be approved right, or has hanging out with Rob Ford recently damaged his fine motor skills?