Greyhound Spottings & Photos

Usually we leave the engine door open on the dead buses incase we need to rob parts for whatever reason.... Had to "borrow" brake lights from a dead bus....

In retirement news... 905 and 2602 are listed to be retired at the end of the month, and according to the list I saw 1003 and 1004 are "POSSIBLE retires"

It would be a shame to retire 905 sinces she's the most reliable coach in the fleet. Her only problem is the 30 passenger capacity because of the freight hold. I wonder if this is why I haven't seen either 1003 or 1004 in a while. I sure got to know 1004 in November, five trips in two weeks with her.

I downed 1004 last weekend for "stiff clutch" and "coolant leak" didn't notice if they sent her out...

In somewhat of spottings news... My mom, who travels from Victoria to Ladysmith almost every weekend, said she rode 1013 up and "7227" coming down... Said "7227" had a door between the drivers area and the passenger compartment....

Would they have a US bus doing island runs?? I try to look up "GLC 7227" but nothing came up in the computer system....

I downed 1004 last weekend for "stiff clutch" and "coolant leak" didn't notice if they sent her out...

In somewhat of spottings news... My mom, who travels from Victoria to Ladysmith almost every weekend, said she rode 1013 up and "7227" coming down... Said "7227" had a door between the drivers area and the passenger compartment....

Would they have a US bus doing island runs?? I try to look up "GLC 7227" but nothing came up in the computer system....

It is a US bus and it is working on the island right now. I saw her yesterday in Nanaimo just coming in from Victoria and setting up for the return trip to Victoria. I was told it got trapped after they sent a charter out a couple of days ago with what they thought was a 47 seater because of decals on the side. It turned out that the bus they sent only had 43 seats so they had to get creative. 7227 did the charter.

I was told it got trapped after they sent a charter out a couple of days ago with what they thought was a 47 seater because of decals on the side. It turned out that the bus they sent only had 43 seats so they had to get creative. 7227 did the charter.

Anyone ever heard of actually counting the number of seats on board? I do as I pre-op the interior of a bus.

I was told it got trapped after they sent a charter out a couple of days ago with what they thought was a 47 seater because of decals on the side. It turned out that the bus they sent only had 43 seats so they had to get creative. 7227 did the charter.

Anyone ever heard of actually counting the number of seats on board? I do as I pre-op the interior of a bus.

I was thinking the same thing. Wasn't sure weather I should say something or not. 7227 was back in Vancouver as of yesterday. I hear it may be getting returned to the US company.

Spotted 962 in Toronro around 15:00. I think it was going to Sudbury.

I wondered why I haven't seen her in BC recently.

4 U.S. G's were out running on the Whistler/Pemberton routes on Monday. I was driving 7268. Also on the route were 7214, 7249, & 7259. I'm hearing rumours that 10 U.S G's are being transfered to Greyhound Canada for operation on the Whistler Corridor. Anyone know anything definitive?

I wondered why I haven't seen her in BC recently.

4 U.S. G's were out running on the Whistler/Pemberton routes on Monday. I was driving 7268. Also on the route were 7214, 7249, & 7259. I'm hearing rumours that 10 U.S G's are being transfered to Greyhound Canada for operation on the Whistler Corridor. Anyone know anything definitive?

i cant say for b.c, but rumor down here in southern ontario is that they are looking a bringing up more U.S units north due to the fact that alot of the MC-12 are already toast(some drivers say they were toast when they got here but thats another story)....most drivers that start out in windsor have to wait for a bus to start there trip go to detroit to get a U.S bus....in london its not uncommon to see 5-6 units out of service.

According to the list of "road failures" there was a US G (forget the number) that broke down around Logan Lake..

And 1191 paid us a visit tonight... According to the repair history, last time it was in Alberta was when it was in the Edmonton Garage April 9/09...

She's got a nasty dent in the RH roof above the drive axles all the way back. Anybody know how she got it??

i cant say for b.c, but rumor down here in southern ontario is that they are looking a bringing up more U.S units north due to the fact that alot of the MC-12 are already toast(some drivers say they were toast when they got here but thats another story)....most drivers that start out in windsor have to wait for a bus to start there trip go to detroit to get a U.S bus....in london its not uncommon to see 5-6 units out of service.

I see that there are about 5 MCI 12's in the Toronto Yard parked in the deadline. And then some D4500's that were parked facing Lakeshore got towed away. Refurbishment? Sold? Scrap? EX PMCL

All spotted at the Ottawa Bus Station between 10:20-10:50 AM

8039 on a Ottawa-Toronto run

Quicklink 7679

1315 (New Paint)

5604 (Painted in Voyageur lines)

1030 (Painted in Greyhound stripes)

4505 (Painted in Voyageur lines)

V2601

Be specific please... The only thing Greyhound does consistently is doing everything inconsistently... "New Paint" can still mean old livery.