STO and OC Transpo Routes

Cre47

3 hours ago, agb96 said:

There is a new version of the future map dated August 30th. Looks like the 293 has been reinstated (ending at Hurdman), while all 93 trips will now end at Greensboro. http://www.octranspo.com/ready4rail/my_route#93

293 was never cancelled. You're thinking of route 298. Also, the 93 has always had Greenboro as a Terminus.

Thanks for the info though!

40 minutes ago, OCTranspoMaster said:

293 was never cancelled. You're thinking of route 298. Also, the 93 has always had Greenboro as a Terminus.

Thanks for the info though!

Actually, the original Ready4Rail information (And the August 21st version of the map) showed that 293 would be cancelled, with peak period trips of the 93 extended to Hurdman.

Screen Shot 2018-09-04 at 3.20.08 PM.png

That's nothing!! Wait til the end of fall/winter changes you'll see even more "Bitching". I understand the changes are need for the LRT. Myself will be effected come the end of November Beginning of Dec(assuming  the LRT opens then) going from a single seat ride to a two seat ride/transfer ride.

The ones I really feel sorry for are those working in Gatneau. In some cases they'll go from a single ride to either transfer twice(bus<>LRT<>bus), or those working at DND. Most now get off at Mackenzie Station and either cross the street or get right next to the building. Once the LRT opens they'll have to get off at Rideau Station and walk thru thr Rideau Center to work and extra 10 mins or so?

1 hour ago, OCCheetos said:

For anyone interested, R2 (the replacement bus route for the Trillium Line) is also known as Route 702.

That's how it shows up in apps at least. 740 -> 107 -> 702/R2 what a wild ride!

Yes thank you!!! Now I can retrieve the map via URL

Edit, route doesn't exist on OC's server :(

OC is starting to SLOWLY release route maps of what they anticipated to happen in December 2018. This a route map of route 283, it show's its routing running from Richmond to Tunney's Pasture (notice how finally after 5 years they acknowledge on the map that the first trip goes to Stittsville!)

283map.gif

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, JCL said:

Details on "route tweaks" has been posted on a couple of City Councillor's web site:  

http://rideau-vanier.ca/route-adjustments-fall-2018/
http://www.baywardlive.ca/revision_to_route_11_to_address_service_issues

They are to go into effect on October 15. 

This is wonderful. There are kids who depended on route 11 to get them from Bayshore to Pinecrest Queensway Community Health Centre on Richmond near Lincoln Fields mall since the 97 veered off onto Carling. Interestingly enough I think route 151 will beat previous route 90's record of the shortest-lived route (which was not a temporary route) and it will beat route 10's record for shortest-route in OC history (which was planned to be temporary).

56 minutes ago, OCTranspoMaster said:

This is wonderful. There are kids who depended on route 11 to get them from Bayshore to Pinecrest Queensway Community Health Centre on Richmond near Lincoln Fields mall since the 97 veered off onto Carling. Interestingly enough I think route 151 will beat previous route 90's record of the shortest-lived route (which was not a temporary route) and it will beat route 10's record for shortest-route in OC history (which was planned to be temporary).

Not much of an improvement. This is the current 153 schedule.

Judging by both links it will be selected trips. 

Screenshot_20181005-234849_Chrome.thumb.jpg.49e5ebe5c3b67d731d39eaaf0aa12da1.jpg 

Screenshot_20181005-234834_Chrome.thumb.jpg.42ec1b3cba7962b0dedb39ea6bc2132f.jpg