Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 10
Route 10 was a bus route operated by OC Transpo in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Route 10 was a special peak period route that ran May to October 2006 for the census tabulation staff. It connected the Census DPC on Sacre-Coeur Bvld. in Hull with Lebreton Station.
April 16th, 2006
- New special peak period route that runs between LeBreton and Hull (Census DCP) for census tabulation staff.
September 6th, 2006
- Will be reduced and will continue to operate until mid-October.
- Route 105 provides alternative peak service to Gatineau.
October 13th, 2006
- Route is cancelled and replaced by extra trips on Route 105
Points of Interest/Popular Locations
- Lebreton Station
- Terrasses de la chaudiere
- Place d'Accueil
- Census DCP