2018 Garage Transfers and Storage Reactivations

Express691

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, pepperman said:

7234 is on loan from VTC, as well as 7190.

I'm slightly confused... 7234 has been operating out of STC for months now, and 7190 hasn't seen service since NVTC closed - although it was used for testing heights for the double decker trial. Are they now somewhere different?

1 hour ago, ThatBusGuy said:

I'm slightly confused... 7234 has been operating out of STC for months now, and 7190 hasn't seen service since NVTC closed - although it was used for testing heights for the double decker trial. Are they now somewhere different?

Not exactly Months ago, but 13 days 

6 hours ago, Ricky0119 said:

8030 on 143/145, think it might because of the 60ft buses shortage in PCTC.

If the CP Rail Strike goes ahead in 30 mins Translink has said they will are going to increase Millennium Line trains & also a bus bridge placed between Coquitlam & Mission that will match WCE capacity starting tomorrow. I'm speculating that possibly artics from BTC, & a few from RTC could be shipped over to PCTC?

20 hours ago, Express691 said:

9671 back to VTC on the 25th 

I'm speculating 9671 did not return to VTC as there was possibly a glitch in T-Comm? It shows on the 25th being booked out from 620-1823 on a 250 253 &254. It then shows being booked out that same afternoon 1538 to 458 the next morning on a 022 N20 & N08 also from 522 to 1731 all on the 25th. I don't think it would be a bus change as West Van drivers aren't permitted to do CMBC work something weird about that one!

22 hours ago, Community Shuttle said:

According to BTC op Dennis Toledo (who I don't think is on here but is somewhat well known on Instagram), 8006 was transferred back to them or at least it was implied.

Here's his post about it:

Still sitting there in the same place this evening, no B prefix.......yet :) 

20 hours ago, Phillip said:

Still sitting there in the same place this evening, no B prefix.......yet :) 

7403 and 7406 had already moved to Surrey but still have R prefix even they moved to Vancouver for a period of time

1 hour ago, DJ1400 said:

7403 and 7406 had already moved to Surrey but still have R prefix even they moved to Vancouver for a period of time

Well, the same could be said about 15012 LOL. That bus has been at STC since the summer of 2016, still supporting the B prefix. 

15 hours ago, Ninja Bus Fan said:

Well, the same could be said about 15012 LOL. That bus has been at STC since the summer of 2016, still supporting the B prefix. 

I've seen it when it's been in Surrey lol:lol: