2018 Garage Transfers and Storage Reactivations

Express691

12 minutes ago, ThatBusGuy said:

Edit: while we're at it, 9232 back in service and now at RTC. Last seen in October at STC

To my knowledge that unit has seen constantly long periods out of service for repairs. Goes back to my point on neglect towards the Surrey Orions, namely due to the small fleet size compared to other stock (and I remember someone told me the Surrey mechanics don't like them)

7 hours ago, ThatBusGuy said:

My guess is 9233 - hasn't been in service since last September, all the other STC ones 923x have all been active recently.

Yep, I'm pretty sure him (former user too) said 9233.

9223 that came from STC that he drove quite a few days ago is slow. No traffic he somehow was -20 and had to short turn.

• 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, East Van Fan said:

Saw 7403 on the WB 41 on my way home from work. 

On 9/25/2017 at 9:48 AM, jmward said:

7404 to VTC, it was just ahead of me on marine drive for a ways. I wonder if this will be a recurring theme...

On 9/25/2017 at 9:53 AM, ThatBusGuy said:

7403, 5, 6, and 7 also transferred.

1 hour ago, AbbyTransitFan said:

7290 to BTC.  Been on the 130 all day according to tcomm.  And a friend confirmed seeing it on the 130.

Look at the block history of 9658 ... it B/Oed earlier today on Willington. 7290 was probably going to dehead back to HTC but it ended up taking over 9658’s block. 

• Like 1

7290 being on the 130 just doesn't make any sense.  It looks like 9658 was last seen on tcomm at 1342 and 7290 did a tripper on the 410 in the AM and was out of service at 0809 then NIS back to HTC.  My only guess is that BTC didn't have any extras at all and needed an HTC bus.  

• Like 1