Jump to content
Express691

2018 Garage Transfers and Storage Reactivations

Recommended Posts

It's 2018 - Time for a new transfer and reactivation thread.

Much anticipation, especially with regards to the 10-Year transportation plan! What's gonna start us off?

Same rules as the last few years - see below

To quote from last year:

"Please post all garage transfers in this thread along with any buses being returned to service from HTC/RTC.

Whenever possible try to include where you saw the bus, what route it was doing, and if possible a run number (not required but it's nice)."

Also: Please note that...

1: 26-29 are BTC routes and not VTC routes

2: BTC operates one bus in one day on route 016.

3: HTC operates one trip on the 49 during rush hour

4: There is a run on the 130 linegroup which starts out as a 144 round trip before doing 130s for the rest of the day on weekends.

5: There is a 130 School Special (Moscrop) on the PM peak that is done by an HTC bus.

Alright let's see what happens in 20186. Happy Tracking!

Jan.2 2018: For any transfers for the Double Deckers, please post in the Alexander Dennis Enviro500 thread.

These units are known to be in storage:

3285 3286 3291 3298 3305
7173 7178 7180 7184 7222 7225 7233 7241
7249 7250 7251 7252 7254 7255 7256 7257 7258 7259 7260 7261 7269 7270 7271 7284 7289 
7301 7312 7322 7326 7330 7332 7334 7339 7341 7347 7351 7356 7369
7420

8095

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ThatBusGuy said:

1008 is on the 555 this morning

Thats a tricky ruling :P

Is it P1008 now? Lol

Lets have this clarified. Even though the DDs will transfer garages throughout the pilot period, lets just have the DD transfers in the Alexander dennis 500 thread.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Express691 said:

Thats a tricky ruling :P

Is it P1008 now? Lol

Lets have this clarified. Even though the DDs will transfer garages throughout the pilot period, lets just have the DD transfers in the Alexander dennis 500 thread.

Yeah, wasn't sure which thread to put it in... Guess I picked wrong 🙃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ThatBusGuy said:

S1307 and S1324 have received Tcomm equipment and are now running out of Hamilton

https://tcomm.bustrainferry.com/mobile/bus?busId=11307

https://tcomm.bustrainferry.com/mobile/bus/11324

S368 also to HTC

https://tcomm.bustrainferry.com/mobile/bus/1368

Edit: I have tracked down the bus, and it's not S368 (which I'm not really surprised about). Instead, I can say S1314 has transferred from Langley to Hamilton

Edited by ThatBusGuy
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some of First Transits 3xx shuttles running the C3/C4 did recieve T-Comm at some point last year,  however im not sure if they worked properly at the time or not, as one didnt really display data properly and the other was sruck on the Kubic screen, the driver was not willing to talk to me by any means whatsoever, all he would say is this never going to be Coast Mountain, i wasnt about to argue with him. So im curious where these shuttles have ended up now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Marlow1331 said:

Some of First Transits 3xx shuttles running the C3/C4 did recieve T-Comm at some point last year,  however im not sure if they worked properly at the time or not, as one didnt really display data properly and the other was sruck on the Kubic screen, the driver was not willing to talk to me by any means whatsoever, all he would say is this never going to be Coast Mountain, i wasnt about to argue with him. So im curious where these shuttles have ended up now. 

I believe all those shuttles are currently retired, sitting in the lot near Bridgeport. Last I know, the only shuttles running those routes were S1305-7 and S1322-25

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ThatBusGuy said:

I believe all those shuttles are currently retired, sitting in the lot near Bridgeport. Last I know, the only shuttles running those routes were S1305-7 and S1322-25

Ah okay. I must have mistaken the number when i saw them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn't say it's an official garage transfer, but H16002, H16031 and H16035 are at STC.  Most likely only for testing and training on the new CNG facilities.  But who knows, maybe they will run then out there for a little bit.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Brando737 said:

I wouldn't say it's an official garage transfer, but H16002, H16031 and H16035 are at STC.  Most likely only for testing and training on the new CNG facilities.  But who knows, maybe they will run then out there for a little bit.

You can add 16040 as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×